Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > BETA READER NEEDED - 70k word YA Sci-fi

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (last edited Jan 28, 2020 05:47PM) (new)

Ella Quarmby | 9 comments Hi all,
My name is Ella and I am seeking someone to read my 70k word Young Adult Sci-Fi novel. I'm a young writer and this is my first book and it's still in the editing process. It is aimed at audiences that enjoy books like the Hunger Games and Maze Runner. Here is the synopsis:

Everyone is the same.
Being different can lead to death.
In Olive Parks's world, the government's only goal is to improve the human race through an annual 'Experiment' for all 17-year-olds.
This year is different.
And this year Olive is 17.
This year the government is trying something different, a survival of the fittest concept. But as she watches those around her die, she begins to question. Things start to unfold and doors start to open.
Even her closest friends aren't who she thinks they are.

If you are interested, please email me at ellaquarmby@gmail.com or reply in this discussion.

Thanks so much!
Ella

message 2: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 74 comments Hello Ella,

Do you have a deadline?

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella Quarmby | 9 comments Zero wrote: "Hello Ella,

Do you have a deadline?"

No, I do not have a deadline. If you are interested in reading it, you may take as long as you like.

message 4: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 3 comments Hi Ella! This is exactly the kind of book I would enjoy reading, so I would love to beta read your book. I believe I'm a part of your target audience, so I will be able to give you some insight into what your future readers will think/feel when reading it. PM me if interested. :)

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 1 comments You are an amazing writer Ella. It is amazing so far and I think you should continue with you amazingness!!!!!!

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim | 4 comments Hi Ella! I'd be interested in reading it for you. PM me

message 7: by Supriya (new)

Supriya 'Deep' (authorsupriya) | 12 comments Hay Ella,
I'm also in YA Fiction and I love the concept.
I would love to read it.
DM or reach me @authorsupriya on Twitter Instagram Tumbler

message 8: by L. Willi (new)

L. Willi (lynseyw) | 29 comments Interested! Just the type of book I was looking for. PM me if you would like me to read it :-)

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella Quarmby | 9 comments Lynsey wrote: "Interested! Just the type of book I was looking for. PM me if you would like me to read it :-)"

Hi Lynsey, I'd love for you to read my book but your account is private so I can't PM you. Here is my email address if you want to contact me through that: ellaquarmby@gmail.com.

message 10: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 74 comments Sent you a PM. If you are still interested, I would like to help.