What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery, young adult, romance. Summary was too long for title I’ll put it in comments sorry

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments I read this around 2009? It was an old book. The story revolves around a woman who’s mom dies, she finds out she’s adopted and goes and lives with her biological family who are very well off, theres 2 cousins there that are basically trying to get her interest while she’s there, I remember one of their names was allen, she fell for him, one of the aunts was a wino-oholic and in the end one of the older gentlemen of the family tried to kill the main character, there was an inheritance To be had when someone died? Sorry the details are fuzzy. The cover was a dark blue and depicted a small canoe on a lake if I remember correctly, and a locket? I think

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1649 comments The moderators will close your thread if you don't put any plot details in the header. You don't have to put all the details in the header, just enough to make it recognizable. Perhaps something to the effect of, "YA romance/mystery, woman finds out she’s adopted and goes and lives with her biological family; falls in love with cousin. Read around ten years ago."

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.