The Iqra Trials discussion

What Books Are You Reading for the First Challenge?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

SincerelyTahiry  (sincerelytahiry) | 3 comments Mod
Hey yall! We are 21 days into January aka the first month of The Iqra Trials. The first challenge was to read a fantasy/ sci-fi book written by a Muslim author. I'm reading We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal but im curious to know what books you've all picked and how you're feeling about them so far. Obviously keep it spoiler free.

Procrastinator reader (procrastinatorreader) | 1 comments mirage by somaiya daud

message 3: by Aftin (new)

Aftin Combs | 1 comments I just finished An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir today. I really liked it and definitely will be continuing the series.

message 4: by mars (new)

mars (wowbooksnice) | 1 comments I goofed up and started reading The Weight of Our Sky before I realized it's historical fiction, not sff!
Now I'm reading The Light at the Bottom of the World by London Shah and enjoying it
(I also want to try and read either We Hunt the Flame or The City of Brass before the month ends if I have time)

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Batungbacal (readingwithsarah__) | 1 comments I literally just finished WE HUNT THE FLAME. I haven’t reflected too much on it just yet, but I did think it started off a little slow. But I definitely feel much different now that I have finished it.