Pharmacy To Read discussion

Hello and Introductions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick Peters | 8 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

Excited for so many members of the Pharmacy to Read book club! As we start to read the first book, I thought the first post could be a way to get all of us to know each other.

Three things are required:
Name, Location, and 1 fun thing about you

You can certainly include other things such as job, ICU specialty, etc, but you don't have to.

Looking forward for our discussions to begin!

My name is Nick Peters, I live in Indianapolis, IN, and I love tacos.
I'm the host of the Pharmacy to Dose podcast, married to my wife Dana who is also a Pharmacist, and we have 2 puppies at home (Franklin and Eleanor)!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Madere | 1 comments Hi all! My name is Natalie Madere. I also live in Indianapolis, IN and love tacos/BBQ (Nick, did we just become best friends?) after living in Texas for a few years. I am also a big live music fan. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill Olney Hi! My name is Bill Olney and I currently live in Lexington, Kentucky. I love to ride bikes and skate! This book has been on my shelf for a year and finally a time to read it!

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Sikora | 5 comments Mod
Hi! My name is Andrea, and I currently live in North Augusta, SC.

My favorite book is The River Why, I have 3 cats, and I enjoy mountains, coffee, writing, quotes, and David Sedaris.

This book was recommended to me by a friend, so I am looking forward to this dialogue!

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Tharp | 1 comments Hi! I am Jen Tharp--living in Johnson City, TN--though am a Butler grad! I enjoy hiking and getting outdoors! Looking forward to this discussion!

message 6: by Nick (new)

Natalie wrote: "Hi all! My name is Natalie Madere. I also live in Indianapolis, IN and love tacos/BBQ (Nick, did we just become best friends?) after living in Texas for a few years. I am also a big live music fan...."
Tacos and live music? Yes, we're officially best friends!

message 7: by Nick (new)

Jen wrote: "Hi! I am Jen Tharp--living in Johnson City, TN--though am a Butler grad! I enjoy hiking and getting outdoors! Looking forward to this discussion!"

Always great to hear from a fellow Butler grad, Go Dawgs!

message 8: by Drew (new)

Drew Zimmer | 2 comments Late to post info, name is Drew Zimmer from Nixa, Missouri. I am an ID pharmacist at CoxHealth in Springfield. Really looking forward to the discussions as a respite from COVID-19. I enjoy fly fishing, bow hunting and the St Louis Cardinals. I have 4 daughters, one is/was playing softball at Truman State but season has been cancelled. I played 2 sports in college and was a late bloomer in pharmacy. Graduated from St Louis College of Pharmacy and got my Non Traditional PharmD from the University of Colorado

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim Jones | 1 comments Hello! My name is Tim Jones from Roswell, Georgia. I love to settle Catan and eat Indian Food.