Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Dorms > Eva and Ahiko's dorm

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

message 2: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Serenity flew in thanks to the strap on wings. She saw there were two beds and chose the larger one, the suite. Walking in she sang so it would be come larger until it was the size of a small mansion.

message 3: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko jogged down the hallway, excited to see her dorm. She opened the door, walking inside breathlessly. She smiled as she looked around, the books in her arms pressed against her chest. Ahiko took a step inside, using her power to make the door close behind her. "Hello?" She called out, wondering if her roommate had gotten here before her

message 4: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Sernity flew to her dorm.

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva flew inside. she saw serenity had enlarged her room and smiled. " Hi" she said still floating off the ground. She looked at the other room. " Ahiko right?" she asked " what's your power?" she smiled and looked at her books. " Can't you levitate them?" she asked confused. Most kids who couldn't put the books in their teleporting lockers where they would appear once they called them

message 6: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko smiled at her new roommate. "Hello Eva, I've heard amazing things about you!" She said sheepishly, setting her books down on her nightstand. "Normally, my books would be in my locker but I thought that it would be nice to have something familiar in a new dorm." She admitted with a small shrug. "Anyway, as for my power. I have the ability to control any form of metal, including inside of a body. So, no metal, no control." She gestured her hands to the books

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva frowned at that. Tilting her head she analyzed the girl. " Wow" she said " That means we have our power classes together. I heard you were dueling with Gala. is that true?" she wondered how this girl could have gotten the deadly Gala. She summoned some wind and carried her books to Ahiko's door which opened up to her room. She flew in and set her books on Ahiko's desk. " So I've guessed you know my power?" she asked looking at her

message 8: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko nodded slowly, thinking about what Eva had said. "To be honest, I'm pretty nervous to paired against Gala. But if she wants to beat me, she's going to have to give it all shes got." She laughed with a satisfied nod. "Of course I know your power, but ill get to learn more about it in Power Classs"

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" really?' she asked " What is my power then?" she asked " Gala can control dimensions, shadow, fire, wind, light, anything that isn't matter," she said seriously. " metal" she said to herself. Intresting

message 10: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
“You’re an elemental, meaning you can control the elements. Pretty cool to be honest.” Ahiko sat on the edge of the bed. “Even though I don’t have the most flashy power, I’ve figured out that I can use my power as a defense as well. I can harden the iron in my body to make me pretty impenetrable.”

message 11: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 05:07AM) (new)

" What about fire?' Eva asked her honestly. She had a tendency to be blunt. " What would happen then?" Eva floated down to the floor and stood there waiting for her answer. " Becuase Gala can bend light and focus it into heat" Eva wondered about that. " Anyway a flashy power isn't important if you can't use it well." Sometimes when they were little Eva would beat Serenity because of mastery of powers.

She wondered how skilled Ahiko's mastery was. I seemed strange to have her as a roommate. She looked at the girl without intrest. She looked at her critically. She was a powerfl slightly demonic girl

message 12: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko laughed nervously, shrugging slightly in a casual manor. "Well I don't know everything about everyone." She winked playfully at Eva, standing up and stretching her arms out above her head. She yawned, shaking her head a little. "What about fire?" She returned the question, hoping to learn more.

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 11:13AM) (new)

Eva held up her index finger. A small flame flickered to life and danced in the room. " This is fire," she said " Eva flopped on the bed. " I know it's your bed but I just came from tryouts and I'm tired," she said yawning. She had wasted an lot of energy and her performance. She held her index finger up so it wouldn't burn the bed. Then she extinguished the flame and let her hand fall on the bed. " Ahiko" she said

message 14: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko watched he flame closely as it dances before her, observing it silently. "Huh?" She responded to Eva, bending down to neatly stack up her books.

message 15: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
"What is it?" She asked, thankful her bed didn't catch on fire.

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" How's you control?' she asked almost asleep after doing to try outs. She was so tired. Not to mention the storm Serenity had created when everyone was in a daze because of her prefromace and hadn't clapped.

message 17: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko shrugged, standing back up. "Depends on the situation. Depending on how much adrenaline I have. The faster my heartbeats, the more blood flow I have and hence forth iron." She stretched her arms again, her shoulders still rather sore.

message 18: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva sat up and smiled. "let's test that" she said. She summoned fire and threw it at Ahiko. She looked at her. " Control your power" she said shaping the fire into a giant bird ready to swoop down on Ahiko and burn her.

message 19: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko took a surprised step back, dropping into a defensive stance. She focused on the metal inside her, using to to harden her body and preform a protective layer. She pulled over a cast iron pan, using it to absorb the smoldering birds attack. She watched the bird closely. "Tell me about your power, don't you have to actively control the flame?"

message 20: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 23, 2020 06:42AM) (new)

" Don't do that" Eva warned her increasing her power. " You'll burn inside out if you do." The bird came back and it was clear that it was a phoenix. It filled the entire room with heat and fire. " Control" she said " I control my fire as a part of me." Eva's electricity came as well. She held bolts of lightning in her hands and had a phoenix behind her. She was in the image of fear.

message 21: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh no, I'm so scared. My insides are basically solid tungsten at this point, so I wouldn't worry about burning my insides." She jumped out back to a standing position, standing up straight. She brushed a little bit of soot off of her shoulder, checking the clock. "This has been fun, I'll have to admit but I have to go to practice. Maybe next time we fight, I'll show you a little secret about my power." She walked out of the dorm

message 22: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva sighed. She held out her staff. Slamming it on the floor it erupted into a tornado of flame. it burned at 7,000 degreees fahreheight. Enough to burn tungsten. " Hunt Ahiko" she told it and in ws off. Eva smiled. Nothing would stop it until it ran out of fuel which took about 12-18 hours. Ahiko would regret messing with Eva. She smiled. Ahiko had yet to know anything about Eva.

message 23: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko watched the flames with bored eyes, letting out a sigh. She stepped inside the dorms cafeteria, a place where conflict with powers was forbidden. She decided to step into line, hungry before practice.

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

The staff came to her. It was going to burn Ahiko up

message 25: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko picked up a chocolate bar from the lunch line, thanking the lady. "Thank you!"

message 26: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

The staff went to Ahiko. it began to burn her blood

message 27: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
Ahiko ate the fire

message 28: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
using it as fuel since she is like a stove