Farrow discussion

Mallory Hall > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 157 comments Mod
The Dining Hall is a room is great opulence, with a gold marble floor, white and gold wals and a gold chandelier hanging in the centre of the white ceiling. The red curtains of the three large windows are held back with golden tassels. The staff table is set on a dais and draped in a gold tablecloth. It is a long table, diagonal in shape, with two chairs at the head. These are for the headmaster and his wife. The other students sit at rectangular tables in horizontal lines, the tables draped with red velvet cloth. The tables are organized by house, but people from other houses are allowed to sit at other tables if they are invited to do so.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments (Anyone may join... or not..)

Xena stood out side the doors of the Dinning Hall. It was the last place she wanted to be. It had been working out with her hiding in the house but she knew at some point she would have to attend dinner with all the other students. Yet there she stood at the door. She had moved to the side in an attempt to blend with the shadows, which had worked for the moment. Every once in a while she glanced through the door to make sure no one was able to see her. As the moments passed she finally decided that she would return to Winchester House for this meal. She then quietly moved within the shadows away from the door when suddenly a hand grabbed her right arm.

message 3: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan was the one holding Xena´s arm. He smiled as he motioned her to not be alarmed. He then placed a gentle kiss upon her cheek. ¨Hello there Xena.¨ He said in an alluring tone.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena turned and blinked seeing who was holding her arm. It took a moment to register that he had also kissed her cheek. "Hello?" She said a bit unsure how to reply. The guy was familiar but who he was escaped her as she stared at him with her deep emerald eyes.

message 5: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨You don´t remember me do you? I´m Jonathan, student council secretary and deputy head boy. Either way, I was wondering if you´d mind allowing me to join you for lunch.¨ He said this in a tender voice all the while keeping eye contact.

message 6: by Priscilla (last edited Feb 16, 2020 08:55AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Nice to meet you... Again..." She replied still a bit unsure while continuing to look into his eyes. "I...." She paused just for a moment to gather her thoughts. "I would like that." She didn't really see an issue of spending time with him. Then again she really didn't want to go into the dinning room. "But I decided not to ......" She went on saying not sure how to explain why. Then her voice trailed of when she realized that he had reacted like all the others, with the exception for Mihail. "I..."

(Sorry it took so long)

message 7: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨That´s perfectly fine then Xena.¨ He said kindly. ¨I´d still like to spend some time with you regardless of that.¨ He let go of her arm and fixed the wrinkle he caused on her clothing. ¨Uhm, sorry about grabbing your arm earlier.¨

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She nodded stunned that he wanted to be near her. "Really?" She then blushed lightly. "Uh.... I mean..... I would like the company." She took a small breath. "Your forgiven..." She then smiled gently.

message 9: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨Yeah, I meant it Xena, you sound surprised?¨ He said rather curiously. ¨Well, where do you want to go?¨

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena decided not to go into detail at the moment. "I'm not sure.. What do you suggest?" She asked him instead.

message 11: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan shrugged at her statement. ¨I honestly have no idea whatsoever.¨ He said as he adjusted his bright red tie.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena smiled softly. "You could always just show me around...." She suggested. "Then maybe we can get a snack....."

message 13: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan held her hand. ¨That sounds lovely.¨

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena blushed lightly. "Lead the way...." She replied.

message 15: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan turned to Xena. ¨Where would you like to go first?¨

message 16: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "You pick." She gave him a smile knowing he knew the place better than she did.

message 17: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨Well grab your swimsuit then, we´re going to the pool.¨ He said with a grin.

message 18: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Sounds like fun..." She replied gently. "I have to get it from my locker..." She remembered that she had added to the contents of her dance bag.

message 19: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨No problem, go get it then.¨ He said politely.

message 20: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "K. I'll be right back." She said moving away from him with a smile. But suddenly paused before walking away to go to her locker. Once at her locker she got her suit from the dance bag and returned to him. "Got it..." She said walking up to him.

message 21: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨Let´s get to the pool then.¨ He held her hand as he lead her to the pool.

(scene switch)