Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Start Here > Mod Request

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 21, 2020 09:21AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
Mods are more laidback here but i need someone who is willing to make a lot more topics. if you want to comment down below why, how, and if you're willing to make that commitment. if you have been a mod before also put that.

1) Yes or no to the commitment
2) have you been a mod
3) what can you help with
4) but things about you tha can help you get it

message 2: by mugs (new)

mugs 1) Yes or no to the commitment
Yes, I would love to help you

2) Have you been a mod
Yes, in multiple groups. I started a roleplay group for Wings of Fire and one for another book series, Fire and Ice, the elementals

3) What can you help with
I can help with spelling, making more topics and anything needed I can help with spelling and getting a profile picture for the group.

4) But things about you that can help you get it
I am on Goodreads a lot and I am willing to do whatever I can to help make this group better. I am in EST Eastern Standard Time so I could be on at different times than you so that there is almost always a mod on.

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ok i'm going to make yo a mod

message 4: by mugs (new)

mugs Thanks!

message 5: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 21, 2020 01:00PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) 1) Yes or no to the commitment?
Yes, I'm going to commit

2) Have you been a mod?
I am the moderator of a few groups that I have created such as God/Goddess roleplay. I am also a mod for some other groups like Fantasy RP.

3) What can you help with?
I can quickly put a stop to all arguments relatively easily, and I also can come up with many creative ideas to help the group.

4) Things about you that can help you get it:
I am a naturally creative person (albeit slightly scatterbrained). I'm also active a lot.

message 6: by (last edited Jan 21, 2020 01:06PM) (new)

​ (dragomania) 1) Yes or no to the commitment
Yes
2) have you been a mod
Yes I am the mod of a different roleplay group
I can probably help with organization, logic, anything necessary
4) but things about you than can help you get it
I (if anyone cares) can help with spelling. I can help organize keep down the chaos, prevent any bullying. I am pretty active.

message 7: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Side Note: I will not try to take over (unless you want me to)

message 8: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Hey cami, since there aren't a lot of people yet I'm going to wait ok?

message 9: by mugs (new)

mugs Okay

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

It's not because I'm mad a you. when things get more members i will make you a mod first

message 11: by mugs (new)

mugs Okay, thanks!

message 12: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Cami, you're a mod now because from my 9 PM to 7AM I can't be on. I need you to be on fro me. if you can't make this time tell me please. I live in TX

message 13: by mugs (new)

mugs I can't do that either. That would stretch from my 12AM to 10AM in the morning. I'm sorry! I think that the group would be fine without a mod for that time
I'M REALLY SORRY!

message 14: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ok then

message 15: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments For the times you need, I can do 9-10 pm most nights and normally 6:30 am (Sometimes at 6)-7:50 am. Not that much of it sorry. I still need to sleep and go to school.

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs Same, that's why I couldn't do it

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

1) Yes or no to the commitment: Yes!
2) Have you been a mod: On other groups, yes. Not here.
3) What can you help with: Anything! I am in Kentucky, so maybe I can be on when you're not? In Eastern Standard Time, I am on Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
4) Put things about you that can help you get it: I am friendly, helpful, and on a lot. Serenity, I remember we've argued, so I don't have much hope about becoming a moderator. It's fine if I do not, but I can add a masthead photo if I become a moderator.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ 1) Yes or no to the commitment
Yes! I would love to help

2) have you been a mod
I have a group and I am the mod. So yes?

I can pretty much help with anything. Questions, character approving, I will be here at different times from 3:20-7:30. Central Time

4) but things about you that can help you get it
I have a school leading thing. I know how to dispute arguments. I am pretty friendly.

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva as of right now we don't need any mods. I have seen your harry potter group and how many people are there. I agree it is a good group but right now I don't need mods. Thank you for applying. If we need a mod and the other ahead are unavailable I will contact you. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Your MOD,
Serenity

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ Okay thank you!