Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Villain Roleplay > Math Class

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty walked into class.

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" Hi!" Gala said

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty smiles. “Hi.”

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" Today we're doing stuff" gala said

message 6: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint burst into the classroom, almost twenty minutes late, Lucien in tow.

message 7: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris had ran into them, opening the wound. Mumbling an apology, she sat down

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments Lucien stumbled in after Flint, still sorta half asleep. He sat down.

message 9: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments "Did you hear what happened at the canyon? Some girl died!!" Paris looked up. "Yeah, I head she was getting rid of the Darkness! Not suprised she didn't make it. Did they say who?" "The mute girl with her violin I think. Hadn't seen her since yesterday" ((These were bullies that made fun of Kara. Two girls

message 10: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments Lucien noticed the two girls "Wait- Violin girl died?" he asked, to no one in particular, under his breath.

message 11: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint looked over, shocked. “Who died?”

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments One girl looked over sneering, "So I have heard. Good riddance by the way! I can finally sleep! Don't believe me, check out the canyon!" Paris looked shocked, did Kara not make it on the journey back?

message 13: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Feb 09, 2020 08:55AM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments "Mute remember? Always sat in the back?" The other one sneered, "I knew something horrible would finish her. Guess Iwas right

message 14: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments "Oh shoot..." Lucien glanced over at Flint.

message 15: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint stared blankly at his desk. He could have, should have done something more. Right? He quietly moved his hand and took Lucien’s under the desk. He would always let people down, wouldn’t he?

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris was confused. She just saw her yesterday, granted half dead but...

message 17: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris looked at Flint, sad. Slipping a note she went to work. It read, "I do not think she has died yet. If you want to know more meet me at the library @ break

message 18: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments "Flint we-we don't know if that's actually true- she-she could be fine- I mean, it's only two people saying that, right?" Lucien sputtered.

message 19: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint took the note in his free hand. “You’re right, Lucien. “ he showed him the note. “We’ve gotta figure this out. It ain’t right.”

message 20: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments Lucien nodded. "Should we tell Will?" he whispered.

message 21: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint’s expression darkened. “He probably already knows.” He left as class ended, determined to figure out what was going on.