Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Humor > Free book - reviews needed!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Hi

I'm Alice. I am a British author, writing modern romantic comedies for readers like me who grew up on a diet of Bridget Jones and Sophie Kinsella novels!

My first novel is 'If the Boots Fits?' It is the story of Rachel, an ordinary 30-something who becomes an internet sensation and local hero thanks to one little white lie and a single exclusive designer boot.

I really need to get some more reviews up on Amazon, so from tomorrow (22nd January) for four days the book will be free to download on Amazon. Please, please, please take the opportunity while it is free to read it and review it!

Thank you so much!

Alice

If the Boot Fits?

Alice Missions

https://www.amazon.com/If-Boot-Fits-A...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/If-Boot-Fits...

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Hi all!

Thank you so much to everyone who has downloaded my book, If the Boot Fits?, in the last few days. I really hope you enjoy reading it and please don’t forget to leave a review!

If you haven’t downloaded it yet, it’s still available for free on Amazon until the end of the day tomorrow! Give it a go, I promise it’s a fun read!

Thanks

Alice

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Shalev | 7 comments Hi Alice. I have downloaded your book and will review it - I am definitely a Bridget Jones fan and am happy to give your book a go. While my book Of Bitter Herbs and Sweet Confections is far from your genre I would really appreciate it if you would read it. It has an important story to tell. It is free on Amazon and KU for the next couple of days. Thanks.

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Hi Susan, thank you for your message and your support. I have downloaded your book and look forward to reading it. Like you say, it sounds like it is an important story to tell. I am a great believer in learning from history and sadly sometimes look around the world and feel we are forgetting some of those lessons, so a story that brings to life an important period in history is definitely worth some attention!
Thanks
Alice

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Shalev | 7 comments Alice wrote: "Hi Susan, thank you for your message and your support. I have downloaded your book and look forward to reading it. Like you say, it sounds like it is an important story to tell. I am a great believ..."

Hi Alice. I finished your book and reviewed it. It was a fun read and I really enjoyed it. Good luck with the sequel.

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Susan wrote: "Alice wrote: "Hi Susan, thank you for your message and your support. I have downloaded your book and look forward to reading it. Like you say, it sounds like it is an important story to tell. I am ..."

Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for taking to time to read and review my book. I really appreciate it. I'm still going with your book at the mo and enjoying!

message 7: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie (mbsplce) | 32 comments Hi Alice, I went over to get your book to read and review but it no longer was free. Let me know when it's free again and I'll review for you

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Marjorie wrote: "Hi Alice, I went over to get your book to read and review but it no longer was free. Let me know when it's free again and I'll review for you"

Hi Marjorie

Thank you for looking for my book and sorry for the super slow reply, I've been snowed under with other things! I will certainly let you know when the book is free again. Unfortunately, because it is on kindle unlimited I can only offer it for free for a very limited time. Alternatively, if you have kindle unlimited you can read it now for free.

Alice

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice Missions | 12 comments Susan wrote: "Alice wrote: "Hi Susan, thank you for your message and your support. I have downloaded your book and look forward to reading it. Like you say, it sounds like it is an important story to tell. I am ..."

Hi Susan

Just posted a review for you. I enjoyed your book and feel like I learnt plenty too! Sorry the review took me so long. I actually finished it a couple of weeks ago, but then the world went crazy and other stuff in my life got prioritised above any reading or writing. I'm sure it is a similar story for lots of different people for lots of different reasons all over the world right now!

All the best

Alice

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

If the Boot Fits? (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alice Missions (other topics)