Book Cougars discussion

Episodes > Episode 94 - Sometimes You Can Biblio Adventure from the Couch!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jan 21, 2020 03:22AM) (new)

Emily | 249 comments Mod
Chris and Emily chat about the pleasure of revisiting a favorite audio book, the etiquette of e-book library loans, drama around two Pack Horse Librarian themed novels, and the pleasure of Biblio Adventuring right at home from the comfort of your couch!

www.bookcougars.com/blog-1/2020/episo...

message 2: by Deb (new)

Deb | 49 comments Great episode! So jealous of your upcoming biblio adventures! Kiley Reid and Jeanine Cummins are both coming to the Chicago area the week we are finally going on vacation to Costa Rica! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 33 comments If you want a different book about siblings in the Canadian Maritimes, I recommend Our Homesick Songs by Emma Hooper, which was a truly lovely read.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 249 comments Mod
Deb wrote: "Great episode! So jealous of your upcoming biblio adventures! Kiley Reid and Jeanine Cummins are both coming to the Chicago area the week we are finally going on vacation to Costa Rica! Can't wait ..."

Thanks, Deb! Have a great time in Costa Rica. Please be sure to let us know what you read while on vacation, because we all know that's the best part. ;)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 249 comments Mod
Jenny (Reading Envy) wrote: "If you want a different book about siblings in the Canadian Maritimes, I recommend Our Homesick Songs by Emma Hooper, which was a truly lovely read."

Thanks, Jenny. I've added this to my (teetering) TBR pile.

message 6: by Deb (new)

Deb | 49 comments Emily wrote: "Deb wrote: "Great episode! So jealous of your upcoming biblio adventures! Kiley Reid and Jeanine Cummins are both coming to the Chicago area the week we are finally going on vacation to Costa Rica!..."

I have set aside for vacation: The Starless Sea, Such a Fun Age, What Alice Forgot, and Last Day

It has been so hard not to read Starless Sea!!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 249 comments Mod
Great list! I hope you get to read them all. I loved Such a Fun Age. 💕
Can’t wait to hear what you think of it.