Spoolietown Reads! discussion

2020 Reading Goal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donnelle (new)

Donnelle (immortalamazon) | 3 comments Mod
Greetings Spoolies!

So we hung on through 2019 by the edge of our manicured fingertips, and I was wondering if we can't make another stab at the Spoolie book club. I will start us off with a couple questions

1. What is your reading goal for 2020?
2. What would you like to read more of this year?

My goal for this year is 40 books because I am turning 40. I will be trying to read more spec fiction from authors of color. I would also like to be better versed in D&D rules so I will get into that more.

What about you all?

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3 comments My reading goal is 25 books, but I’d love to reach 30 if I could. I haven’t thought about what type I’d like to read much, so I’ll have to think on that. Maybe more stand alone books vs series like I normally read.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments I never set a number goal, it stresses me out. Mostly I am going to try to not feel guilty if the only thing I read is fan-fiction and romance novels. I do want to keep up with comic series better this year.

message 4: by Sami (new)

Sami (samihodge) My goal this year is 60. That'll for sure be mixing audio books in as well as physical or ebooks. And I really want to try and read some "classics" this year. I get intimidated by the language but I'm bound and determined!