What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
This topic is about Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance 2020: wealthy woman leaves abusive marriage to be a vet on old friend's horse ranch. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori | 7 comments The guy lives on a horse ranch (used to be cattle ranch too, but only horses now).
The very wealthy woman (who he knew as a girl) leaves an emotionally and physically abusive relationship with a man who only wants her for her money.
She accepts a position as vet on the guy's ranch. She lives there. She asks him where his Stetson is, recalling that he used to wear his (deceased) dad’s old hat. He's surprised she remembers and explains that a horse stepped on it and ruined it. Over time, they fall completely in love.
Her ex sends her a letter and thumb drive threatening to make a humiliating video of them public unless she returns to him by the next AM. She is gone by morning. The guy thinks she’s left him, then finds the note and video from the ex and rescues her. She gets him a new Stetson to replace his old one.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
2020 is what - the year it was published? Year you read it?

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori | 7 comments This is the year I read it...my apologies for the confusion.

message 4: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1253 comments Maybe Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe by J.S. Scott? I found it searching online so I don't know if the part about the Stetson is there. The rest of the details seem to match! (from the readers' reviews). It was published in 2015.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori | 7 comments THAT's IT!
Thanks so much Man! Now I can complete my journal list of books from 2019.

message 6: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1253 comments You're welcome! I'm glad this was the book you were looking for!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.S. Scott (other topics)