Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Strange Issue With Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Jr. | 9 comments I have tried adding my new book, but my name is showing as the title and when I click to go to the book's page it just comes up with an error message. It isn't even showing the book when I search for it on Goodreads outside of my author dashboard.

James Agee Jr.

message 2: by James (new)

James Jr. | 9 comments The book in question is Never After, but as you will see on my profile, it simply shows as my name..

message 3: by Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ (last edited Jan 20, 2020 02:13PM) (new)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments James wrote: "The book in question is Never After, but as you will see on my profile, it simply shows as my name.."

Hi James

I have changed the title from your name to the book title, but you have also entered an invalid ISBN. Can you tell methe correct ISBN or ISBN13 number?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "James wrote: "The book in question is Never After, but as you will see on my profile, it simply shows as my name.."

Hi James

I have changed the title from your name to the book title, but you hav..."

Never mind I found on Amazon & put ISBN13 number in the correct field. If you put it in the field that just says ISBN you end up with a truncated number.

message 5: by James (new)

James Jr. | 9 comments Yes the ISBN is 979-8601402118