Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

FREE books for HONEST reviews > Free Book for Conservative Readers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tori (new)

Tori Easter | 4 comments Hi, I'm looking for readers for my political fiction. It's called Max Lightning and the Political Crisis.
This book is generally for people who are conservative, although anyone is free to read it. The only rule is: Don't be hateful in the review.
The story follows agent Max Lightning of Trena (fictional country) as he investigates a candidate in the race for prime minister. Along the way, he comes across shattering evidence and revelations. Just as things are coming together, those connected to the probe are targetted. Dots are connected and charges are pressed in the highest court. Watch as justice is tested and see for yourself if politics can be put aside to condemn a serious offender.
You can leave a comment below and message me your email address, so that I can send the book to you.

message 2: by Francis (new)

Francis Bandettini (goodreadscomdrfbandettini) | 3 comments Yes-send me a book-is be happy to review it!
Dr Francis Bandettini

message 3: by Francis (new)

Francis Bandettini (goodreadscomdrfbandettini) | 3 comments If it’s on Kendall I’ll find it

message 4: by Francis (new)

Francis Bandettini (goodreadscomdrfbandettini) | 3 comments DrFrancis@use.startmail.com

message 5: by Lana (new)

Lana | 1 comments gentlespirit512@gmail.com

message 6: by Tori (new)

Tori Easter | 4 comments Lana wrote: "gentlespirit512@gmail.com"

Hi, I sent you an email last night with the pdf document of the book. I hope you enjoy it. :)

message 7: by Tori (new)

Tori Easter | 4 comments Francis wrote: "DrFrancis@use.startmail.com"

Hello,
As of last night, I have sent you an email containing the pdf document. I apologize for the time it has taken. Thank you for volunteering to read my book.