Futuristic RP discussion

Never Star- Ship > Swimming Pool

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (herlugi)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia walked in, looking around. It seems empty. Good. She took off her jacket and dove into the water.

message 3: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Catwoman3434 | 146 comments Mod
{im pretty sure that Evonne ist allowed here because her fur would get in the water lololol}

message 5: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Catwoman3434 | 146 comments Mod
{and she'd smell like wet dog so that too}

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) After a while, something shimmered under the water. Alairia came up to the surface for air, now in the form of an otter. She dove back under.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) She came up to the surface again, returning to her human form. That felt good. she thought. If one of those guys saw me like this, they'd freak. Even those mutts have a higher social status than my kind of mutt.

message 8: by kylee (new)

kylee Mavis padded into the swimming area, tying up her hair with a piece of fabric that was around her wrist. she was looking around her, but not noticing the other person in the room.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia didn't see Mavis, but dove under the water again and came up as a sea lion. Then she noticed that the door was open. Hadn't she closed it when she had walked in?

message 10: by kylee (new)

kylee Mavis heard water splashing and saw a creature in it. she hurriedly moves to a corner, trying to hide herself. ‘I hope this /thing/ doesn’t go after me,’ she thinks.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia saw Mavis and quickly dove underwater again. CrapCrapCrapCrapCrap! She turned back into her human form and came back to the surface.

message 12: by kylee (new)

kylee Mavis curses to herself. ‘Why didn’t I just leave?’ she thinks. ‘Now they might go after me.’

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia got out of the water and pretended that nothing happened. "Hi," she said to Mavis, slipping her jacket on over her soaked t-shirt and leggings.

message 14: by kylee (new)

kylee “Hello...” Mavis stepped out of the corner, her gold eyes shining.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "So..." Alairia resisted the urge to make some rude comment. Tread carefully with this girl. She might tell everyone. "I'm Alairia. You?"

message 16: by kylee (new)

kylee “Mavis.” she dropped her eyebrows slightly. “I hope you had a good swim.”

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia smiled uncomfortably. "Yeah, I did. Are you gonna get in?"

message 18: by kylee (new)

kylee “Yep,” Mavis said, and plunged right in, shifting to where she could have double eyelids to see underwater.

message 19: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 46 comments Juice wiggled into the pool area.

message 20: by kylee (new)

kylee Mavis entered the pool area and stretched her arms out. She went and changed into a bathing suit and sat on the edge of tiles, staring down into the water. She looked at her reflection, now including her golden eyes not covered by sunglasses. Her eyebrows lower as she tries to change the eyecolor. They flash blue, how they used to be, before fading back into gold. She sighs, and slips into the water.

message 21: by kylee (new)

kylee Mavis swims farther and farther down, trying to touch the bottom of the eight feet side.