Futuristic RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (herlugi)

message 2: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Catwoman3434 | 146 comments Mod
Evonne walked in, her tail swishing from side to side, as she walked to a punching bag and began to practice.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia walked into the Gym and noticed Evonne. "Another one?" she said. "You mutts are everywhere." She scoffed and walked over to the archery training, cursing inside her head. Kankala! I was hoping I could get the gym to myself.

message 4: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne turned and walked over "im sorry was that supposed to offend me, the only thing offending me is your attitude" she snapped

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Well, you wouldn't be the first person I've offended." Alairia said, calmly firing an arrow straight into the bulls-eye.

message 6: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

"and im sure it won't be the last" she growled walking away

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia scoffed. She shot an arrow into all five of the targets, and then shot one straight through the punching bag. The sand started leaking out. "Sorry," she said, smirking.

message 8: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne growled bearing her fangs, no this isn't the place she thought

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Oh, I'm so scared!" Alairia said in a mocking tone. "Please. If you want to scare someone, do it somewhere else."

message 10: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

she grabbed Alairia by her shirt "try me again and you'll see how scary I can get" she warned

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia glared at her. "That's cute, Wolfie, but I have better things to do."

message 12: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

she dropped Alairia and walked back to the bag.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Alairia raised an eyebrow. "Done with little old me, huh?" She asked. She put the bow back on its stand and left the gym, hoping she could find a place to be alone.