J.D. Robb discussion

The Stranger
This topic is about The Stranger
Books Adapted for TV/Movies > The Stranger on Netflix

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jan 20, 2020 07:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13041 comments Mod
The Stranger is coming to Netflix on January 30! The 8-episode series is based on the book by Harlan Coben.

Book Description
The Stranger appears out of nowhere, perhaps in a bar, or a parking lot, or at the grocery store. His identity is unknown. His motives are unclear. His information is undeniable. Then he whispers a few words in your ear and disappears, leaving you picking up the pieces of your shattered world.

Adam Price has a lot to lose: a comfortable marriage to a beautiful woman, two wonderful sons, and all the trappings of the American Dream: a big house, a good job, a seemingly perfect life.

Then he runs into the Stranger. When he learns a devastating secret about his wife, Corinne, he confronts her, and the mirage of perfection disappears as if it never existed at all. Soon Adam finds himself tangled in something far darker than even Corinne’s deception, and realizes that if he doesn’t make exactly the right moves, the conspiracy he’s stumbled into will not only ruin lives—it will end them.
The Stranger by Harlan Coben

Here’s the link to the trailer:

https://youtu.be/fwUWlxAQj-o

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 648 comments Sounds wonderful. My Netflix list is almost as long as my TBR list!

Don’t even get me started!

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2274 comments Anita wrote: "Sounds wonderful. My Netflix list is almost as long as my TBR list!"

Mine is getting close

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 648 comments I usually have no trouble reading instead of watching TV, but since Netflix and Amazon Prime it is not such an easy decision.

Especially when you get binge watch so many episodes! It’s like going down a rabbit hole.

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 203 comments OMG! My husband accidentally click this one and we watched all of them in one day. Its actually really good.

I have to agree about the tbr list on Netflix and Amazon Prime is getting as bad as my book list. LOL

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 648 comments I live in So Cal and it's cold and raining and I can't go walking. Social Distancing means I can't go to lunch with my friends and I can only take my grandkids for so many hours. My husband is out of town on business, so, I'm binging on books and Outlander on Netflix.

Lesley Book Lover  (lesleyds) | 157 comments I watched this series yesterday and finished it earlier today, what a fantastic series.

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ wrote: "OMG! My husband accidentally click this one and we watched all of them in one day. Its actually really good.

I have to agree about the tbr list on Netflix and Amazon Prime is getting as bad as my..."

That’s great to know, Carmen!

Lesley Book Lover wrote: "I watched this series yesterday and finished it earlier today, what a fantastic series."

Yay!

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 878 comments Finished watching this too - lockdown is getting me back into TV watching, lol!

It was good although a bit predictable as I got all of the twists except that last one i.e., (view spoiler)

message 13: by Gina (new)

Gina  | 38 comments I was watching Supergirl, and then I started watching Legacies. I've been thinking about re-watching shows again because I cannot find anything to watch. I've also been watching Scooby Doo's: Mystery Incorporated and How to Get Away With Murder.

Did anyone watch The Five by Harlan Coben?

Patty | 464 comments I have watch The Five and I liked it.

message 15: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) All these shows. I just don't have the $$ for all the different streaming networks. I have to do my streaming services month to month and change them up. Crazy.