New Adult Book Club discussion

The Caged Man and the Witch: A Novella
This topic is about The Caged Man and the Witch
Archived Read it Review it 2020 > #4/20 The Caged man and the Witch by E.J. Stillings

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jan 22, 2020 05:10AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #4/20
Title: The Caged Man and the Witch: A Novella
Author: E.J. Stillings
Genre: Medieval Romantic Fantasy / Paranormal Romance
Heat Level: Mild
Formats ~Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

SYNOPSIS

Without truth, love is a fantasy. Love, despite the truth, is divine.

Henry, a handsome nobody, wakes up imprisoned in a cage hanging in the medieval kingdom of Ironhorn, at the mercy of two very different foes:

Brigit, an enchantingly beautiful witch, needs Henry to love her, but stealing his heart is more complicated than either could have anticipated.

King Sievers, the pompous, tyrannical ruler of Ironhorn, is determined to conquer all beasts—men and witches alike.

Strange and magical events lead to a battle none could have imagined, and none may survive.

The Caged Man and the Witch: A Novella, is a Medieval Romantic Fantasy, an emotional journey with a sprinkling of humor.

**Story Content Rating: Mild Language, Moderate Violence, Clean Romance (no descriptive sex) **
TO SIGN UP please leave your email address and preferred format below. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

REVIEWERS

1)Kaitlyn kaitlynsm25@gmail.com PDF

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 3 comments I would love to review this book kaitlynsm25@gmail.com, PDF format please

message 3: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5351 comments Mod
Kaitlyn wrote: "I would love to review this book kaitlynsm25@gmail.com, PDF format please"

Sent! Please remember that you have until 24th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 3 comments Derna wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "I would love to review this book kaitlynsm25@gmail.com, PDF format please"

Sent! Please remember that you have until 24th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book..."

Derna I am struggling to review this book because I can't get into it.

message 5: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5351 comments Mod
Kaitlyn wrote: "Derna wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "I would love to review this book kaitlynsm25@gmail.com, PDF format please"

Sent! Please remember that you have until 24th February (3 weeks) in which to read and revi..."

Okay, You don't have to write a review if you think it will be less than 3 stars.