Superhero Academy RP discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Any of them i can answer

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be Harly Quinn’s daughter?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ isn't harely quinn joker's partner?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes can we not Have villains?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ it's superhero acdemy but i think i can make a section for them! Sure she can be! who is her archenemy?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Batman’s kid. I was thinking maybe she’s bad at first but goes good. And if Batman’s kid is a guy they could date. A whole villein to lover thing?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ IDK but make sure to have your character and dorm down. I'm not a mod but i thin it's fine. This group is like my child now

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok what do I need to add to Marty?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ just her ttitude

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ I have a question. When there's no bullyig what kind of school has that?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Not many

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we now only doing superhero’s on here?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Hey everyone! Please join my roleplay group! It’s the same as this but more organized. I’m looking for some Mods. This is my first role-playing group and I’m hoping that it’ll turn out well. There’s a Villain option in there as well. Please guys, I hope you all like it. Here there is also staff open and there are tutors for those who need help in their powers. You can also have 1x1 role-plays and mini duels with your villain enemy. Her reason I’m making this is because I don’t like the organization and there have been questions about being the villain. It’s open for everyone.