Challenge Corner discussion

Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > Never Forget (Victor Lessard #3) by Martin Michaud --> Starting February 1st 2020

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 21847 comments Mod
When an eccentric homeless man jumps to his death in Old Montreal, the police discover two wallets in his possession: those of a retired psychiatrist who was recently murdered in a bizarre ritual and a powerful corporate lawyer who has vanished. As police detective Victor Lessard and his partner, Jacinthe Taillon, work to solve the separate mysteries, a dark history begins to emerge.

While the pressure builds and the bodies accumulate, dark and disturbing secrets come to light about a pivotal moment in Quebec’s history. But will Lessard and Taillon crack the case in time to prevent the killer from striking again?

message 2: by Jammin Jenny (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 3369 comments I just started this book and I love it!

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3316 comments Jenny, I guess I didn't realize that this book is the 3rd in a series and I haven't read the other 2 books, so if I do continue I'll need to read the other books first. :(