Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > There's Nothing God Can't Do.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1775 comments There’s Nothing God Can’t Do.-I’ve heard people say I don’t want to bother God, instead they try to fix whatever problem their having on there own. We need to remember there’s nothing too big, or too small, for God. Yes we serve a big God that loves us and want to hear from us daily, including the good, bad, and ugly days. Think something to small for God to be interested? Did you know that not a single sparrow can fall to the grounds without your Father knowing it. -29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin[a]? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. -Matthew 10:29
“Are you not much more valuable than they? -26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are?-Matthew 6:26
The fact is no problem is too big and no detail too small for God to notice or care. -
"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me? -Jeremiah 32:37-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Evangelist (new)

Evangelist Jordan (chosenwithcare) | 50 comments AMEN TO THAT