Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > I added a book and now it's gone

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nada (new)

Nada Elshabrawy (nadaelshabrawi) | 4 comments I was trying to add a book and everything went well. then i clicked back and it was gone. when i try to add it again it tel's me that it already exists but it doesn't appear when i search for it. Can anyone help with this?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4696 comments Nada wrote: "I was trying to add a book and everything went well. then i clicked back and it was gone. when i try to add it again it tel's me that it already exists but it doesn't appear when i search for it. C..."

Are you able to find the book when you search by ISBN?

message 3: by Nada (new)

Nada Elshabrawy (nadaelshabrawi) | 4 comments Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "Nada wrote: "I was trying to add a book and everything went well. then i clicked back and it was gone. when i try to add it again it tel's me that it already exists but it doesn't appear when i sea..."

No

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3046 comments Is it this one: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5... ?

Can you double check the isbn on it? 9789779126 should be part of the isbn-13, and there should be 3 more digits.

message 5: by Nada (new)

Nada Elshabrawy (nadaelshabrawi) | 4 comments Ayshe wrote: "Is it this one: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5... ?

Can you double check the isbn on it? 9789779126 should be part of the isbn-13, and there should be 3 more digits."

Oh yes that's it, thanks a lot. Why doesn't it appear when i search for it though?
I wanted to edit my name to be in Arabic and English or to attribute the book to my account but i couldn't. That's why i screwed everything :D

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3046 comments It comes up when searching for '9789779126' which is the isbn on the record.

If you can mention the correct isbn and the name in English, a librarian can add them.

message 7: by Nada (new)

Nada Elshabrawy (nadaelshabrawi) | 4 comments Ayshe wrote: "It comes up when searching for '9789779126' which is the isbn on the record.

If you can mention the correct isbn and the name in English, a librarian can add them."

978 977 91 2602 9