Polls for Our Souls discussion

I Need Recommendations > Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments I am looking for some new authors to check out. I like contemporary romance with settings in small towns. I do not like historical or mysteries. Any suggestions?

我是💚 | 5769 comments You can look up Frankie Love, Kitty Thomas, Macy Butler and Kristina Gallo for starters.

message 3: by MissBecka (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 113 comments Karen Swan is fantastic and has a large collection of work.

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Thank you ladies

message 5: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Quesada (booksbymyshelf) The Winston Brothers series by Penny Reid

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer e smith has some books that fit those criteria.

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Awesome. Living alone the suggestions. Thanks

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Loving. Dang auto correct. Err

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, forgot about : Meg cabot, kasie west, melissa jensen, huntey fitzpatrick. Megan macafferty,(all YA authors as well)

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Never really thought about reading YA, but it's a thought because I don't like a lot of really down and dirty stuff. Cool, thanks for the suggestions.

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Elyse wrote: "The Flatshare"

That books sounds like it would be hilarious to read. Put it on my to-read list. Thanks

message 13: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) Cindy (Romance addict) wrote: "Elyse wrote: "The Flatshare"

That books sounds like it would be hilarious to read. Put it on my to-read list. Thanks"

I really enjoyed it and I don't read much contemporary romance. Also Well Met and One Day in December. Those are basically the only ones I've read in the past year. lol

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Elyse wrote: "Cindy (Romance addict) wrote: "Elyse wrote: "The Flatshare"

That books sounds like it would be hilarious to read. Put it on my to-read list. Thanks"

I really enjoyed it and I don'..."

Thanks

message 15: by Janett (new)

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 56 comments I would highly recommend:
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Archer's Voice

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Thanks Janett

message 18: by Sofie | (last edited Mar 11, 2021 11:27PM) (new)

Sofie | (sofiepearl) Cindy (Romance addict) wrote: "I am looking for some new authors to check out. I like contemporary romance with settings in small towns. I do not like historical or mysteries. Any suggestions?"

Some NA:

Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters Beach Read by Emily Henry You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle The Hating Game by Sally Thorne Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston

Some YA (basically anything by Kasie West lol)
Maybe This Time by Kasie West P.S. I Like You by Kasie West Moment of Truth (Love, Life, and the List, #3) by Kasie West Tweet Cute by Emma Lord Meet Me at Midnight by Jessica Pennington

message 19: by Bhavya (new)

Bhavya  (goodreadscomuser_bhavya) | 49 comments I would highly highly recommended Letters to the Lost!
One of my fav books, and it’s so good ❤️
Here’s my spoiler free review in case you want it-
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 20: by Sofie | (new)

Sofie | (sofiepearl) Bhavya wrote: "I would highly highly recommended Letters to the Lost!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/s..."

ooo this has been on my shelf for a while. I'll check it out!

message 21: by Bhavya (new)

Bhavya  (goodreadscomuser_bhavya) | 49 comments Sofie | wrote: "Bhavya wrote: "I would highly highly recommended Letters to the Lost!
https://www.goodrea..."

It’s really good!
❤️

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather | 75 comments If you don't mind some more on the chick lit side then Jennifer Cruise is good. For standard but good contemporary romance though you can't go wrong with Talia Hilbert.

message 23: by Shawna (new)

Shawna :) (sugoishawn) | 626 comments Jacqueline Woodson and Nicola Yoon both have some good contemporaries

message 24: by That Pan Weirdo (new)

That Pan Weirdo (that_panicked_pan) | 1 comments For contemporary romance a few of my favorite authors and a few that I'd recommend are: Vi Keeland, Lili Monroe, Penelope Ward, Elle Kennedy, Kendall Ryan, and Alice Clayton.

message 25: by Audrey (new)