Audiobooks discussion

Non-Audible Sources > Free Audiobooks through Amazon Prime Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 47 comments Perhaps I am late to the game but I just learned about this yesterday and wanted to share for any other latecomers to the party. If you are a member of Amazon Prime, there is a program called Amazon Prime Reading which provides up to 10 books or magazines at a time for your reading pleasure included in your prime membership.

I basically ignored this program as I do not read as much as I listen to books. However, I learned that under the umbrella of Prime Reading is "Books with Audible Narration." You may choose up to 10 books - the books shows up on your kindle or whatever device you specify and the audio narration shows up in your Audible Library. You can keep it for as long as you like. Now the books are not from the bestseller list but there are plenty of books with audio to choose from - currently close to 250. The Amazon blurb about the program claims that there are over 1000 books and magazines available through Prime Reading. The books are added and deleted periodically.

Here is the link to Amazon Prime Reading - hope this helps:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/...

message 2: by Barbara K (new)

Barbara K | 24 comments I had heard of it, but hadn't checked it out, so thanks for the link, Laura. Lots of classics worth reading!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 47 comments Agreed. I was quickly able to find 10 books. Plus its included in your membership and there are no due dates. Win-win!

message 4: by Gail (new)

Gail | 10 comments Yes...great source for classics. Thank you!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Thorne | 1 comments Thanks! I wasn’t aware of this!!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 27 comments Thanks for the reminder.