Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > How to add BOTMC editions?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Bookclectic (last edited Jan 19, 2020 07:12PM) (new)

The Bookclectic (thebookclectic) | 46 comments Hello Goodreads Librarians (again)! I have a few books that came from Book Of The Month Club, however only 2 of those editions are listed on Goodreads. The sticky thread on 'how to request a book addition' says to add information I can get from inside the book... except the link to a website that isn't a book seller. Since it's not from Amazon, I don't know what I need to do there, but I assume there is an answer since I was able to find 2 of them here on Goodreads. If one of you could answer that question for me, I would be grateful!

Here is a link to one of the BOTMC editions I have in case it will be helpful!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24797 comments You only need to link to a website for the cover. It is possible that the books you want to add are available on Abebooks. Or you could photo or scan the covers and add them to your profile in the photo section and a librarian can grab them from there.

You just need to provide the other information requested.

The Bookclectic (thebookclectic) | 46 comments Sandra wrote: "You only need to link to a website for the cover. It is possible that the books you want to add are available on Abebooks. Or you could photo or scan the covers and add them to your profile in the ..."

Wonderful! Thank you again Sandra! I'll do that right now!