Indie Book Finds discussion

Members > General Chat

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) | 36 comments Mod
Here is where you can chat with other members about anything random that doesn’t fit into the other channels. We’re all here to connect with other readers and make friends, just be sure you read over our rules first.

message 2: by S.V. (new)

S.V. Filice | 4 comments Hi Kylee! I actually think this is an amazing group! I’m so excited. I was looking for more to read. Bring on the books!!

message 3: by Kylee (new)

Hey there! Thank you! I really want to try to support indie authors and expand my reading horizons a little :) I’m really excited to see what people are reading/suggesting

Crazytourists_books Hey guys! I am not sure who qualifies as an indie author, I'll wait and see :-)

message 5: by Kylee (new)

I’m mostly just thinking of any books/authors who self publish or get published through smaller publishing houses. It’s really up to you guys how to interpret it :D

message 6: by Kylee (new)

I think I’m going to need to get Kindle Unlimited! Soooo many indie books are free on there. Anyone have it and like it?

message 7: by S.V. (new)

S.V. Filice | 4 comments I’ve been debating to get one also. This is so funny! I literally just text my friend back before I opened this. I don’t know anyone who has one... I want to support other indie authors and it seemed like a good investment. I need to meet someone who owns one for a better review!

message 8: by Kylee (new)

I think it is a good investment! So many indie books are free so I think if I could read at least 2 a month, I’d be getting my money’s worth :)

message 9: by S.V. (new)

S.V. Filice | 4 comments That’s a good goal! You’re convincing me to get off the fence...