Futuristic RP discussion

Never Star- Ship > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (herlugi) | 44 comments Mod

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Chayne walked into the library. Her wings were folded at her sides, and a few feathers floated down and landed on the floor.

message 3: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Makli rubbed her eyes, the words on the holobook swimming. She needed to take a break. Pushing her seat back, Makli got up to walk around and get some energy.

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Chayne walked past Makli, hoping she wouldn't notice her. However, her left wing bumped into Makli's leg, causing Chayne to lose her balance and fall over.

message 5: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) The winged girl fell. Makli turned around to help her up. "Are you okay?" she reached out a hand.

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Chayne took Makli's hand. "Y-yeah..." she said timidly. Her voice sounded like a bird's song: musical and patterned.

message 7: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "That's good. Wouldn't want to hurt someone on my first day, ya know. Bad karma" Makli shrugs.

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Oh, it's your first day too?" Chayne asked, and then realized how stupid that question was. "That was a dumb question, sorry. It's everyone's first day."

message 9: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Yep. About the first day thing, not the question! It was a very good question actually, I was about to ask the same thing, not dumb at all!" she laughs nervously. "I'm Makli btw."

message 10: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Chayne." She said. "In case you couldn't tell, I'm a mutt."

message 11: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Makli frowned puzzled "mutt? Wait do you mean mutation?"

message 12: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Chayne flinched slightly. "Um...yeah. I'm a mutation."

message 13: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) She walked around Chayne once "Interesting, it looks like you got bird wings implanted" Makli stops in front of her and smiles "No dur!"

message 14: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Yeah, I get made fun of for it a lot. It's not like it's hard to notice." Chayne said with a nervous shrug.

message 15: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Why would they make fun of you? Like 50% of people have mutations. They're just jelly."

message 16: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Yeah, but the other 50% aren't mutations." Chayne said. "Have you ever heard of the Lab Massacre?"

message 17: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Nope, sounds bad though" she sits in a chair "Tell me!"

message 18: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Well, let's start off like this: None of the mutts were ever supposed to exist. A bunch of pure-humans were just like, Hey, why don't we mess around with some stuff and make something? and then they accidentally created the first mutations. You know that much, right?"

message 19: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Yes, but can you tell me again just in case I forgot?"

message 20: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Catwoman3434 | 146 comments Mod
Evonne walked through the library with her snout in a book, her tail swaying from side to side and occasionally her ears would pop up to tell her that she was coming up on an optical

message 21: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "So, after that, the pure-humans, or pures for short, realized that they could make superweapons out of people." Chayne said. She didn't seem so shy anymore now that she was telling a story. "Some people were like, Heck yeah! That's the best idea ever!. Most thought that it was a reckless, stupid plan that would become the end of the world. Clearly," Chayne spread her wings out to full length for emphasis, "The world has not yet ended."

message 22: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne's ears searched through the library to find an empty table. she found one and walked over, but her ears were down so she didn't see the two girls standing in front of her. she bumped into the one with wings and fell backward, but the girl's wings seemed to protect her from falling.

message 23: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "I should hope not!" Makli looks behind Chayne "Um, there's like a girl behind you."

message 24: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Chayne almost fell over when Evonne bumped into her. "Sorry..." she said, helping Evonne up. She pulled her wings back to her sides.

message 25: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

"it's fine I didn't see you" she mumbled as she put her book so that it was resting on her tail so she couldn't lose her page, then she fixed her hoodie and left for the table with her ears down (her hoodie has holes for the ears)

message 26: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "O-okay," Chayne said. "We were talking about the Lab Massacre, just so you know. I understand that it's a touchy subject for a lot of people."

message 27: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Bye?" Makli looks at the wolf girl curiously. "Anyways.. the worlds not ending?"

message 28: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

"oh no I was just to into my book I guess too hear your conversation" she tugged on her hoodie and lowered her ears, she knew that they knew she was a hybrid, but somehow it helped her feel like they didn't know.

message 29: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Yeah, so the world's not ending. But back then, a lot of people thought it would. One day, this huge group of Pures decided to raid-slash-burn-slash-destroy one of the two Mutation labs in the entire world." Chayne fiddled with one of her feathers. This part always made her uncomfortable. "Only three mutations managed to make it out of that lab before it got blown to bits. Me, because I flew out of a hole in the roof, a tiger-human mutt named Silver, and somebody else that I don't remember."

message 30: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "That's so cool! I mean, not that you were going to die, that's horrible!" Makli looks at Chayne "What happened next?" This girl was a good storyteller.

message 31: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Well, after we escaped, Silver and I had to survive on our own for a little bit," Chayne said. "We formed kind of an alliance. Eventually, we made it to one of those "Mutt Safe-Zones", or whatever they're called. You know, those weird buildings with the wavy, colorful designs on them?"

message 32: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne flicked her tail so that the book went flying into her hands and she picked up where she left off

message 33: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Um, I think they're called Mutt Shelters. I've only seen them once." Makli shrugs "Then what happened?"

message 34: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "We just kind of stayed there until the whole Kill all the mutts! thing died down." Chayne shrugged. There was a bit more to the story, but she wasn't going to reveal that part of her past just yet.

message 35: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

"then the people of the earth burned them" Evonne sated from her seat "they hated us so they took away what we cared about most" she added venom in her tone

message 36: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "I mean, it eventually died down." Chayne said. She abruptly stood up. "I'm going to go," she said. "It's time to eat anyway."

message 37: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne kept reading until her ears snapped up "wast that" she said aloud

message 38: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "What's what?" Chayne said, whirling around. Then she saw it. "Oh. That. Yeah, that's probably not a good thing..."

message 39: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Makli looked where they were looking "What?"

message 40: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne jumped up and raced fastly past the too girls mumbling something under her breath

(because she is half wolf she can run suuuuuper fast)

message 41: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "There's a gap in the fake gravity," Chayne said. "Meaning that we should probably go." Right on cue, a few books started floating.

message 42: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Oh, um, that" Makli backs up almost tripping over Evonne.

message 43: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Evonne starts floating "dangit" she sais "I was almost there this time" she clicks her combat boots together and air bursts out of them. she propels herself towards the two girls "need a lift? its gonna take a wile to fix this, ever since the sciantist is gonna show up" venom drips from her last words

message 44: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Yes please!" Makli reaches her arms out

message 45: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "I might be able to fix it..." Chayne says, using her wings to propel herself towards the break. She turned and looked over her shoulder. "Look out. This might not go the way I want it to."

message 46: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

"kay" she starts to fiddle with the shoes "lean left go left and vice versa" she takes the bottom part off and attaches it to Makli's shoes "tap your shoes to go foreword" she propels herself upward to face Makli "but dont push too hard" she warns before pushing herself out of the way

message 47: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments {do we have to get our characters approved or can I just join in the rp?}

message 48: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) {I think you just join in}

message 49: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments {cool! Can I join in this rp?}

message 50: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) {Go ahead! Just a warning, the fake gravity is broken and Chayne is trying to fix it.}

« previous 1 3 4 5