New Peoples > Introduce Your Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (herlugi) | 44 comments Mod
((Tell me the following things (bracketed is my character):
Name: (Lizzy Axel)
Species: (Huntress) -You can make this up-
Personality: (Very quiet, she always has time to help her friends but finds it difficult to tell people her feelings)
Appearance: (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/66723...)
Other: (nothing)
Have fun!))

message 2: by kylee, (last edited Jan 23, 2020 08:24AM) (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Name: Makli

Species: Human/alien (Her fathers were astronauts and adopted her from a half-blood orphanage)

Personality: Quiet and loves to read. Loves change.

Appearance: Short black hair, tall, with orange eyes.

message 3: by zaide [...moss] (last edited Feb 16, 2020 07:20AM) (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Name: Chayne Villio
Species: Mutation (Human/Bird)
Personality: Quiet and jumpy. Easily startled. Doesn't like socializing, because she's often made fun of for being a mutation. Once she trusts someone, she's a loyal friend who'll support them through anything.
Appearance:

(Wings)

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Characters approved
(Also thanks for joining :))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:

Species: Robotic-Human (half incorporated into a robot)

Personality: She is very bright and happy. She has no sense of humor, but she can take a joke. Her half robot side sometimes will correct you with facts only robots know. Her half robot side can

Appearance: She looks normal, but she's a robot inside.

Other: None

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Myra LaRue
Species: witch
Personality:find out
Appearance:https://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/...
Other:n/a

message 7: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Catwoman3434 | 146 comments Mod
Name: Evonne Gallagher (Evony)
Species: a half-wolf
Personality: not shy, untalkative, kinda rude (depends on how you take it)
Appearance: mixed with a grey wolf, and wears the same dark green hoodie every day with the hood up most of the time. She also wears bracelets and earrings
Other: she was an experiment in space when the ship exploded her DNA was combined with a wolf’s DNA

this good?

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) So she's basically a mutation like Chayne?

message 9: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

yep! ^W^ cept she was a test experiment so she is very rough

message 10: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments cool!

message 11: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) If anyone wants to make a pure-human character to antagonize (Mah big word for the day) Chayne, Evonne, and any other mutations, then that would be appreciated.

message 12: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments Ah I had an idea for a pure human but they/it wouldn't be an antagonizer

message 13: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) I could make one, but I'm an amateur Roleplayer who is really bad at Rping more than one character at a time.

message 14: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments aren't we all? XD Fine I guess I could make one it depends on if there is a character limit

message 15: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) There's not a character limit, but I would suggest stopping at four.

message 16: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments I want your honest opinion I want to make a character that has no gender but I don't know how people will react what do you think (I was thinking that the character would have been made by having their genes or DNA tweaked because I kinda feel like that would definitely happen in the future)

message 17: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) I think that is completely fine. Actually, I think it's awesome. I'm a proud lesbian, so it makes me get warm fuzzies when I see that people have LTBG+ characters.

message 18: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

I think that that is the average Agender person aka they go as they/them

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments Well why not, I might not be LTBG+ (or maybe I am I won't tell!) but when I see people saying no to that in rps I'm just like "It's freaking 2020 people! I mean come on!"

message 20: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments Name: Ento Galager
Species: Ento is a special type of genderless human created by years of messing with DNA
Appearance: Can I write this later?
Personality: Hates getting bullied, does NOT like labs! Technically is a pure but despite that got bullied a lot

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I need help!!

message 22: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Help with what?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

My personal sexuality

message 24: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

like you or your character

message 25: by (last edited Jan 30, 2020 01:44PM) (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments well what's the problem?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Me... I think I’m bi

message 27: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) I'm just going to tell you about my philosophy. You don't have to listen to me, because I'm weird, but here it is.

True friends are the people that you know you can trust. If you come out as LTBG+ to a friend and they leave you for it, then they were never worth your time in the first place.

message 28: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

bro same

message 29: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

cept im les

message 30: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments I agree with Potatos and I'm so sorry if this seems insensitive but I don't see the problem after all if someone really is your friend they should be loyal no matter what happens

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Buttt I can’t be I go to church every Sunday and I have a bf who thinks I’m straight! I can’t be bi.

message 32: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments So sorry I don't know much about these sort of things but why not?

message 33: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) What does going to church every Sunday have to do with it? I go to church every Sunday and I'm a lesbian! If God wanted everybody on this planet to be straight, then He would've made it to be that way.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummmm I don’t believe that no offense but guys are for girls and girls are for guys. Do your parents know your les?

message 35: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

Love is all you need! wrote: "Buttt I can’t be I go to church every Sunday and I have a bf who thinks I’m straight! I can’t be bi."

THE SINS ARE FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

No their not

message 37: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Love is all you need! wrote: "Ummmm I don’t believe that no offense but guys are for girls and girls are for guys. Do your parents know your les?"

Yeah. They know. It's not a sin to be LTBG+. That's like asking if it's a sin to like cats.

message 38: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (last edited Jan 30, 2020 02:13PM) (new)

yes day are fake and my parents kinda sotrta yes they know im les

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Well people believe different things. I have a bf who loves me and I love him. I’m fine with the way I am. I just don’t have a name for it.

message 40: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

that would be strait my dude

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Meh ok

message 42: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments Do we really need to put labels?

message 43: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

idk

message 44: by Catwoman3434, That One Cat (new)

hay could i add dorms?

message 45: by Brian (last edited Feb 05, 2020 12:40PM) (new)

Brian (oscart) PRAETORIAN

Home Planet: Teronda

Height: 6’ 6” Weight: 525
Hair: Bald Eyes: Red

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/m...

History: Praetorian comes from a distant planet where humans and sentient robots fought a century’s long battle for supremacy. Neither side emerged victorious for in the later years of the war the planet’s sun began failing and cooling. In order to ensure the survival of either race, the machines and humans were forced to work together and then to eventually merge into a single species of human/machine hybrids. For eons, the Terondan species kept to itself slowly rebuilding their destroyed planet and trying desperately to devise a method to save their sun. In the end, they failed and were forced to relocate to another galaxy which brought them into contact with humanity. Diplomatic relations were established and the displaced Terondans began to regain some of their own humanity.

Known Abilities: Large portions of Tomas’ body have been replaced by advanced mechanical parts granting him superhuman strength, stamina, and flight. His mechanically-enhanced body, much of which is metallic, is far more durable than a normal human body. Praetorian’s internal computer system can interface with external computers. His mechanical parts contain a wide variety of tools and weapons, such as a grappling hook

message 46: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments cool!

message 47: by Caitlin (new)

All characters have been approved

message 48: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 109 comments YAY!

message 49: by Caitlin (new)

Also, everyone LGBTQ+ (that's what we call it where I'm from) is definitely okay in this group and, although I am not part of the community, I have many friends who are either bi or lesbian and I fully support them and anyone else.
(Just had to get that out there:))

message 50: by Caitlin (new)

Character approved

« previous 1