Farrow discussion

Sports Hall > Swimming Pool

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 157 comments Mod
This is where swimming lesssons are held once a week, and where the swim team practise every day for exactly one hour.

message 2: by Xander (last edited Apr 30, 2020 10:26AM) (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan opened the doors to the pool area. The building was empty due to that swim season hasn´t started yet. He went off the change and came back wearing blue knee-length swim trunks. ¨Your turn Xena.¨

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena let him lead her to the pool. She too went into a changing area. Then came out wearing a whole piece strapless black bathing suit. (I have a pic of it) The only difference between this suit and all the others was the charm that hung from the neckline.

(This is the swimsuit: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~fgAAO...
It's one I actually own)

message 4: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan smiled at her. ¨You look beautiful in it.¨ He noticed the charm. ¨I distinctly remember giving that exact charm to a girl I saved back in elementary school.¨

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Thank you...." Xena replied with a blush. Then her eyes widen realizing her was talking about the charm on her suit. "This charm?" She asked. "I always keep it with me..... It was from a boy that took on some guys that wouldn't leave me alone..." She studied him. "Are you really?" She couldn't believe it, after so many years.

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments (I may be slow at replying... doing school work)

message 7: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨Yeah it was me Xena. Wow, after all these years we finally cross paths again.¨ He said with a smile. He pulled her into a tender hug.

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She let him pull her into the hug, stunned. "I can't believe....." She spoke so softly. "It's really you...." She then hugged him tightly.

message 9: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨You never did thank me from back then.¨ He said softly. ¨I know how you can repay the favor to me though.¨

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "I..." She lightly blushed. "I guess I didn't...." She only lightly pulled away from him so she could look at him. "How?" She asked gently.

message 11: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan pulled Xena closer as he planted a tender kiss on her lips and he planted one hand on her rear.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena was quite shocked at first but then relaxed into the kiss. She held him close to her afraid that it was just a dream. That when she woke up he would be gone.

message 13: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan broke the kiss and smiled at her. ¨That ought to cover everything.¨ He said with a smirk.

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena lightly blushed as her emerald eyes met his. "For now....." She then smiled. "And here I honestly thought that after all this time you would have forgotten me..."

message 15: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨I´d never forget someone as stunning as you.¨ He said this in a tender voice. He soon kissed down her neck and came back to her lips.

message 16: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments She closed her eyes feeling his kisses down her neck. "I was but a child then....." She said just before he reached her lips and claimed them. She kissed him back before pulling away. "One that always seemed to get you bruised..." She chuckled.

message 17: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨Well, even back then I wanted to make you mine.¨ He said as his hands rested on Xena´s hips.

message 18: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "Really?" She replied with a smile. "I was so much trouble...." She paused. "By the way..... what did you tell those picking on me before you left?" She chuckled. "They seemed awfully scared...."

message 19: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments ¨I only told them I would use the baton I´m wearing to destroy their precious toy collections.¨ He said with a devilish grin. He did however pick Xena up like a princess.

message 20: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments It took her off guard when he picked her up. "That would do it." She said with a chuckle.

message 21: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments He smiled at her as he jumped into the water with Xena in his arms. He smiled at her. ¨Will you be mine?¨ He said with a tender tone in his voice.

message 22: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments Xena held on to him as they went into the water. She was surprise at he question he asked just after they resurfaced. She wasn't sure how to react. She stared at him, her emerald eyes wide.

message 23: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan chuckled at her look of surprise. ¨After all this time I thought you´d want to be with your knight in shining armor.¨ He said in a teasing manner.

message 24: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments "I do..." Xena smiled. "But are you the same boy I knew before?" She then kissed his cheek. "Just older.." She whispered.

message 25: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments Jonathan smiled at Xena. ¨Even after all these years, I never changed a bit.¨ He gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

message 26: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments (I'm sorry I've not been on lately. I haven't forgotten you. Thing are just really crazy here. Thank you for understanding.)

message 27: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 39 comments (No prob)