Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Short Stories and Novels

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (last edited Jan 18, 2020 07:04PM) (new)

Savannah Donald | 1 comments Hi,
My name is Savannah! I'm a journalist and a writer of fiction, an avid reader and an artist. I've got my hands in all sorts of genres, but I mostly enjoy reading fantasy, be it high, low or anything in between. If you are in need of another pair of eyes to look over your draft, I'm willing to help! My turnaround time varies due to the demands of my job, but I'm usually done with novels in a few weeks, and short stories in a few days. Please send me a message on the site to get in contact. If you'll have me, I'll do my best to help with a cup of tea in hand!

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Plowman | 19 comments Hi Savannah,
Thank you for your generous offer to beta read. It looks like we share a few favorite books. I will send you a synopsis of my completed manuscript by direct message. Let me know if you are interested!
Robert

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana | 5 comments Thanks so much for your offer to beta-read - I just sent you a PM! Happy to return the favor if you need feedback on anything.

All the best,
Dana

message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella Quarmby | 9 comments Hi Savannah,
I was wondering if you could take a look at my 70,000-word young adult science fiction novel. I have just finished my second edit and am in desperate need for some fresh eyes.
If you're interested please email me at q.writing3@gmail.com.
Thanks!
EQ