Superhero Academy RP discussion

Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by mugs (last edited Jan 18, 2020 05:47PM) (new)

mugs

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments mori walks into the gym and began to practice renewal taekwondo

message 3: by (last edited Jan 20, 2020 01:32PM) (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova walked into the gym and stretched there was a weird kid doing some type of martial arts

message 4: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova saw a girl with purple hair walk in "Hi! I'm Nova."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty slapped her chewing gum and walked up to the girl. She popped a bubble in her face. “I don’t care.”

message 6: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova forgot her age (something she did often) and said "Now that's no way to speak to your elders!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty smirked. “My mom told me once to always speak your mind. So I do.” She put her hands on her hips.

message 8: by (new)

​ (dragomania) her hair started turning white and Nova cursed "Not now!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty raised her eyebrows. “What the duck.”

message 10: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova's skin started crinkling "You can speak your mind but you don't have to be rude!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty’s eyes went wide. “What the *#%^.” She cures and pulled a sharp knife from her shoe.

message 12: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova backed up "You can't just pull knives on people!" she yelled

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty stepped back. “Well what the duck are you doing. You shouldn’t be scaring a girl like that.”

message 14: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "What do you mean?" Nova looked down and realized she had became shorter "Oh well I can't actually control this" Nova explained

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary put away her knife. “How can you have a power like this and not control it?”

message 16: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Well you age to don't you? I just age faster at times and slower at other times and sometimes in reverse." Nova explained

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments Mori stopped his martial arts and stepped over and said "what seems to b the problem?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary stepped away from both of them her hands in the air. “Dang. Momma was right. Good people are weird.”

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova turned around "There isn't any problem I was just explaining my ability" she turned around and looked at Marty again "And what do you mean your mother told you good people are weird?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty cocked her hip out. “My mamma said that good people were weird and did things for a reason. Who does that. Now I know what momma and papa don’t like Batman.”

message 21: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Batman? That weird rich guy?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty but her hands up. “Exactly. Weird.”

message 23: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Well not all 'good' people are weird"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments "mori looked at her and said "she as a point I'm weird ND honestly I don want to be a super hero but I only have a choice my grandpa made me come here"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. “Meh.” She stuck out her hand. “Marty Quinn. Nice t meet ya.”

message 26: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Well first you have to figure out what exactly good means"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. “Meh.” She stuck out her hand. “Marty Quinn. Nice t meet ya.”

message 28: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { who is she talking to? }

message 29: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Hi I'm Nova" she stuck out her hand

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Nova)

Marty shook her hand hard. “Cool.”

message 31: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "I'm sorry if I startled you"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

“It’s cool. I’m not sorry.” She smirked

message 33: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova tried to get over Marty's rudeness "Well I guess we probably should start training" Nova said then laughed

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty raised her eyebrows. “What’s so funny?”

message 35: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "I just realized I'm in no shape to be running around, literally" she gestured to her old wrinkly body

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty laughs. “True. Wouldn’t be far for me to beat up an old lady.”

message 37: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "See even you have good in you!" Nova said

message 38: by (new)

​ (dragomania) {so sorry for responding so late}

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(It’s ok if I don’t respond I will tomorrow(

Mary stoped laughing and holds up a fist. “Wrong thing to say.”

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments Mori stepped up ad said "but I'm in good shape"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary smirked and right hooked him in the jaw.

message 42: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "What was that for? And what's wrong with saying someone has good in them?" Nova yelled

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary looked over at Nova. “What is with you and yelling?”

message 44: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Nova started to become younger "I'm just confused"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty sighed. “No one with good has ever done anything for me. You want to know the reason I’m here. My mums and jail, my dad left and the bat sent me here. I don’t got no one.” She admits.

message 46: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Well that sucks" Nova said empathetically

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments Mori looked at her and scratched his head "did we start yet?" He asked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

“Want to?” Marty asked Mori.

message 49: by Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (last edited Jan 20, 2020 05:34PM) (new)

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 43 comments Mori stretched for a moment then got into the basic taekwondo stance "ready when you are!" He said with a twinke in his eye

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty stretches and readies herself. “Ready when you are.”

« previous 1