Infection discussion

City > Heartland Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by quincy, The Spell Check Intern (new)

quincy | 189 comments Mod

~

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments There was a small creek in the escalator as Mirah stepped onto the old rusted machine which obviously no longer worked. She knew that there might be some good parts in there somewheres though. Though she was on a different mission today.

She shouldered her bag lightly as she slowly walked up the dilapidated escalator, careful under the assumption that it may not be all the stable. It took her almost a full minute to get to the top with making as little noise as possible.

As she reached the top she pulled hir wrench from her toolbelt, ready for a fight if anything was to meet her. Lucky that wasn't the case. She walked hurriedly towards the gun cabinet where the ammo was in the gun shop.

"Shit! Locked..." She had to find the key...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro walked quietly around the JC Penny’s in the mall. She has a mission to get what supplies she could. Normally she would be trying to find more recruits but with what happened last time no one trusted her now. Other than Philo. She heard a creek and pushed herself against a wall. She pulled out her gun and quietly crept to the end of the wall.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Milah smirked lightly, bringing her pipe wrench back. She swings with all her strength, smashing the cheap lock in half. "Hah success!" She opens the case and takes out the 9mm box, ejecting the mag from her pistol. She begins loading the magazine.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro sees her chance and comes up behind her. “Clearly your not a feral but I don’t know you. Put your hands up.” She said.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Mirah's spine tingled as a females voice rang out, loading the full mag and holstering it. She put her wrench back in her tool belt, and the box of ammo in one of the pouches before putting her hands up. "I dont want any trouble... just looking for ammo."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid held her gun firmly. “Are you a loner?” She asks.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments "You don't see anyone with me do you?" She looked the girl over with a small smirk. "Maybe having a gun pointed at me ain't so bad, with these circumstances." She was trying to ease the tention

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid smirked and lowered her gun. She admires the looked of the girl. She sure was hot.
“Agreed. I’m Astrid Rainey.”

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Mirah grinned in response as she lowered her gun, cocking her head to the side as she spoke. "Mirah Grimm, pleasure to meet you."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid smirked. “I bet my pleasure is better.” She said flirting

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Mirah raised a brow lightly at her, looking around for a moment before looking back at her. "So what brings you to this place?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She groans and puts away her gun. “I was sent on supply duty.”

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments "So you know where other people are? I have been alone out here since this whole thing started." She walks over to her with a small smile. "Maybe I can help."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro smiles. “Yea. About two hours away. Sure I could use some help.”

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments "Lead the way." She pulled her wrench out, resting it on her shoulder. She cocked a smirk as her hip rested to the left side.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid smirked sexily and turned swinging her hips as she walked into... Victoria’s Secret? Was she seeing things right? She turned to look at the store. Sure enough it was there. And stocked. She smirked before walking in.

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Milah rolled her eyes lightly as she walked into the lingerie store, walking in as well. Though she wasn't all that particular on what underwear she wore, the ones shone made her heart skip a beat. "What is useful around here?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid smirked. “Well...” she picked up a black lacy thong. “In these day and age you never know who you might get dirty with. Gotta be prepared.” She winked at her.

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments Milah rolled her eyes, obviously shrugging her advances and hints. She still didn't know this person, and her easygoing attitude about this all made her a bit on edge to make up for her relaxed nature. "Careful about staying here too long... infected are here I am sure of it."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid picked up several sets and stuffed them in her bag. When she was finished she turned to Milah. “Done.”

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments "Alright, now we need to get what you came for." She smirked a bit, tapping her wrench on her other hand with a smile.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid smirked back. “Righto. I checked a few. I just need some more canned goods.”

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex (decayinggod) | 77 comments "Canned goods in a mall? Wouldnt you normally go to a grocery store normally for that?" She gave a curious look, not to familiar with malls honestly

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid chuckled. “The food court.”

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

New

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid walked into the first floor of the mall her boots crunching the broken glass from the door. She had one of her guns drawn just in case.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid yelped and dropped her gun. She turned around to find him laughing at her. "What the hell?" she yelled at him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head and picked up her gun. "Your a real asshole you know that right?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah. Let's just go."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She gulped at first but then got the wicked smirk she got when she was about to kill or blow up something. She pulled away from him and took two of her pistols one for each hand. "This should be fun." She whispered.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid wondered what he was doing but knew he must have some plan. And lucky for him she knew things up. Which meant she threw bomb's. She reached back with the can in her hand and chunked it as far as she could in the department store.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She was an idiot. She totally misunderstood him. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, she knew he would be mad at her

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro smiled. "My favorite kind."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She knelt so she could see over the counter and watched like he said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Astros eyes were wide as she watched him. He sure was a touch fighter. Something to the right caught her eye and she saw one coming for him. She aimed and fired and hitnit between the eyes.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro shot all the ones further away from him. She realized that they made a good team.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Astrid came out from behind the counter and looked around in awe. "Holy Shit."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and leaned against the wall. "Good job."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat beside him and nodded. "We make a pretty good team,"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She was surprised by him doing that but she rested her jead against hos and ran hin fingers up his back. "You ok?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at this. "Good. You really do need to chill."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Astro stood and nodded. "You sure you'll be OK?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed his gum off the floor. "Eye

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'll reply later)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I 100℅ support that

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She was in the hygiene department thankful for the soap and shampoo. She shoved tons of soaps and things in the bag then went to fint Anganca.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't have to look for him because she herd him, as did the infected. She heard the screeches and growls and screams. "Shit." She cursed before running up to him. "Seriously?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He was insane. He was the stupidest person ever. But he was incredible. She shook her head and drew her gun just I'm case.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She suddenly had a flash back on how she left her old group and she went still. She didn't move at all, shenjusy stared at him, panic written on her face.

« previous 1 3 4