Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Need college aged beta reader for 71K mystery/thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Don (new)

Don I'm looking for a college-aged female beta reader for my 71K mystery/thriller. (I have several other beta readers but none that match the demographic of my heroine.)

If that describes you, please tell me about yourself, what you offer, and what your rates are. You can reach me at donswriting@gmail.com.

Note: the book deals with racism, violence, and sexuality (no explicit sex scenes).

I look forward to hearing from you. Here's a quick blurb to help you decide:

Everything about JUSTICE WINTERS is a lie. Even her name. So when she kills Haverford College classmate VIC MICHAELS in self-defense, going to the cops is out of the question. But then comes news that Vic’s body has been found alongside two college basketball stars in what appears to be a vicious triple homicide. Not good.

But things go from bad to worse when Justice discovers that someone has broken into her house and made off with twelve grand in cash (twelve grand???)—and a bag containing clothes drenched in Vic’s blood. Now Justice is forced to solve one murder in order to conceal another.

message 2: by Don (new)

Don Thanks everyone who replied. I have found a reader.