The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

Neverwhere (London Below, #1)
This topic is about Neverwhere
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Buddy Read Discussions > Neverwhere (January 2020) Buddy Read Discussion - Kyra, Isabella

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (new)

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 1019 comments Mod
Welcome to Neverwhere Buddy Read Discussion thread! This thread officially opens on January 19th and anyone can join at any time. Please keep in mind that spoilers are allowed in this thread but only up to the group's current reading place. Do not spoil the book if you've read further than the group. Any extra days can be used to catch up!

Each week we will be reading by chapters. The suggested Buddy Read discussion schedule is as follows:

Week of 1/12
January 19: Prologue + Chapters 1-3

Week of 1/20
January 20: Chapters 4-7
January 21: Chapters 8-9
January 22: Chapters 10-12
January 23: Chapters 13-15
January 24: Chapters 16-20

PARTICIPANTS
~ Kyra
~ Isabella

Isabella (isabella32324) | 42 comments I'm only on chapter 6 and so far I really love this book. I'm listening to the audio book version which is narrated by Neil Gaiman himself which makes the book all the better. I kinda wish her name wasn't Door though cause it can be confusing whether he's talking about a door or Door. I love the villain duo their lines are great and just the description of the fox and wolf puts a perfect image of them in my mind. I love the fantasy aspect of the stories and of how the story is about those lost within the cracks of reality. The rat people were really fun to learn about too.

Laura ☾ | 1049 comments I look forward to seeing your guys' thoughts on this! Neverwhere has to be one of my all-time favourite books!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.