Superhero Academy RP discussion

Potatoes and Dragons take over the world

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader WE HAVE OUR OWN CHAT!?
AWESOMENESS IN CHOCOLATE

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ please keep all strangeness in this bubble

message 5: by mugs (new)

mugs We are all strange in our own way

message 6: by mugs (new)

mugs :)

message 7: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Si
She's right

message 8: by mugs (new)

mugs I suppose that we could try and keep the strangeness here?

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Strangeness is not something to be bottled up/bubblitized and hidden away!!!! WE ARE STRANGE AND WE ARE PROOOOOOOUUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!

message 10: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "Strangeness is not something to be bottled up/bubblitized and hidden away!!!! WE ARE STRANGE AND WE ARE PROOOOOOOUUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!"

YEAH!
:D

message 11: by (new)

​ (dragomania) They where completely innocent to the plot that was growing beneath their noses

message 12: by mugs (new)

mugs Dragomania wrote: "They where completely innocent to the plot that was growing beneath their noses"

message 13: by mugs (new)

mugs What plot?

message 14: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Yes
Tell us this plot

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Y'all already know the plot! Remember, the one where we all realize that even though we have no social lives we actually do because Goodreads is technically a social media platform?

message 16: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader …..
Oh.....
I BEING SOCIAL?!

message 17: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Wait this is socialization?

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes, I just realized that too. WE HAS SUCCEEDDDEEEDD IN LIFE!!!

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) *starts breathing rapidly

message 21: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "Y'all already know the plot! Remember, the one where we all realize that even though we have no social lives we actually do because Goodreads is technically a social media platform?"

WHOA!
MIND BLOWN!!!!

message 22: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "Yes, I just realized that too. WE HAS SUCCEEDDDEEEDD IN LIFE!!!"

Yes, we have succeeded!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) You gave us a chatroom where we could be weird, Serenity. It's too late to question our collective sanity.

message 24: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Dragomania wrote: "Wait this is socialization?"

*LE GASP* I don't know! Maybe we should ask a grandparent! It must be something they n=know because we have never heard of it!

message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "You gave us a chatroom where we could be weird, Serenity. It's too late to question our collective sanity."

The other day the kids in my class told me that I was the only sane person in the class and I told them that I wasn't sane, that I was crazy too

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I'm pretty sure that all of us put together have a collective sanity of 0.01%.

message 28: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader not even that dear Potato

message 29: by mugs (new)

mugs Serenity wrote: "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY"

Oh, no. They just laughed and smiled.
THEY ARE INSANE
help me

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) KingdomReader wrote: "not even that dear Potato"

It's only that because some certain individuals bring our average up.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I'm honestly not sure. If anyone wants to apply for the job of "Certain individual," It open.

message 33: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Who?

message 34: by (new)

​ (dragomania) I will apply for this position even though I may or may not be completely unqualified

message 35: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Dragomania wrote: "I will apply for this position even though I may or may not be completely unqualified"

You are the Certain Individual.
You always were.

message 36: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "Dragomania wrote: "I will apply for this position even though I may or may not be completely unqualified"

You are the Certain Individual.
You always were."

Hmmmm.....
True

message 37: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader SEE!
CAMI AGREES.

message 38: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Yay!?

message 39: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "SEE!
CAMI AGREES."

Yes, Dragomania has never been called crazy

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) All it means is that you're the only one here with an ounce of sense.

message 41: by mugs (new)

mugs Dragomania wrote: "Yay!?"

this is a good thing, it means that we believe in your sanity!

message 42: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader True

message 43: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "All it means is that you're the only one here with an ounce of sense."

Yes, I second that notion. Dragomania is the 'Certain individual'

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) *sighs heavily*

I hate to tell you guys this but I'm completely sane-
I'm kidding. I have to go do a bunch of crap for school.

message 45: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Wait back to
Potatos Unite wrote: "Y'all already know the plot! Remember, the one where we all realize that even though we have no social lives we actually do because Goodreads is technically a social media platform?"
THIS IS INSANE! I may have been promoted to Sane Individual but this just

wow

message 46: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "*sighs heavily*

I'm kidding. I have to go do a bunch of crap for school."

Goodbye!

message 47: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Potatos Unite wrote: "*sighs heavily*

I'm kidding. I have to go do a bunch of crap for school."

cRAP WOMAN! you scared me for a moment!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Goodbye fellow non-human humans!

message 49: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Goodbye!
Wait
What?

message 50: by mugs (new)

mugs Goodbye!

« previous 1