Romance Writer Buddy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Elmes (ramona_e) | 2 comments 1.Name/Pen Name: Ramona Elmes
2.Genre you write: Romance
3.Location (If you wish): DC
4.Any publishing credits (It's okay if you have none): None
5.Three important qualities you are looking for in a crit buddy: Honesty, friendly, and supportive.
6.Contact info: Message me here to start

Hi all,

I would like to share chapters at a time with someone for feedback. I would also be willing to do the same for them. I just finished my 1st rough draft of my historic romance novel and I will be going through every chapter to do cleanup, add detail, and so on. If you are interested, please send me a message on here and we can go from there.

I am writing historic romance (early Victorian era). Looking for someone who likes to read that genre. I am up for reading romance, mysteries, horrors, and suspense.

Thanks and good luck on your writing journey!

Ramona

message 2: by Nupur (new)

Nupur Maskara | 2 comments Hi Ramona,

I’d like to critique yours, if you are still looking for a partner. I want one for my historical chick lit, set in 1500s India, in the time of Mughal king Akbar.

Thanks!

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena   Bai | 1 comments Hi! Hope I’m not too late in commenting. I’d love to read your draft! I’ve previously written a couple of historical romance short stories, but not a full book.

I’m also planning on working a historical romance (mid 18th century Britain), and would love someone to bounce some ideas off of. No one I know in real life actually reads historical romance, so I’d love to talk with someone who’s read in the genre and would know what works. Please let me know if you want to keep chatting/send me your draft :)

message 4: by Nupur (new)

Nupur Maskara | 2 comments Is your comment for me, Helen? Nupur

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethbooks1) | 4 comments I love the idea of doing chapters at a time. My book it a young adult fantasy novel and it is called War of Secrets. I like Victorian romances and I would love to swap with you!