Superhero Academy RP discussion

7 views
Announcements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ hey Guys!
So there will be a test for your powers at the end of the year. The Ball Test will be a showcase of powers.


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) *inhales deeply* I do roleplaying to escape from tests.

Friggin-


✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ LOL It's a academy roleplay


message 4: by mugs (new)

mugs What about the characters that hate socializing and being near people and have an intense fear of people and talking?


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "rtvsbhwdefuv8r7fygcdbhxjennngfvyuusxokdcijfvhugbdskmxoefijvugby jdnkcdmowcfeuygvfbucniwmokeijfgryvebfh sjackmjvdihfe gbefnk"

~My homeroom teacher


✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ It's a test. If they have an intense fear why would they sign p to sve people when in a crisis people will be talking?


message 7: by mugs (new)

mugs Hmmmm....
I see your point....


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Because in a crisis, the heroes don't have to talk. They just have to save the day by destroying over half the city.

"Let's save the world with no collateral damage!"
~~no superhero ever


message 10: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "Because in a crisis, the heroes don't have to talk. They just have to save the day by destroying over half the city.

"Let's save the world with no collateral damage!"
~~no superhero ever"


I haven't seen many superhero shows but I believe that that is true, they always seem to destroy a lot of things


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I know, right! They save all the humans but not the potatos!


message 12: by mugs (new)

mugs What?


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nothing.


message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs Okay......


message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs ?
*Falls over in confusion*


message 17: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader I am confustion


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Hello confusion. I am potatos unite.


✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ any other questions


message 20: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Potatos Unite wrote: "https://live.staticflickr.com/1726/42..."

Horse!


message 21: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "I am confustion"

Potatos Unite wrote: "Hello confusion. I am potatos unite."

Hello confusion and Potatoes unite, I am the Cami


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I love how Serenity is just ignoring the facts that we're all acting like hyperactive 5-year-olds.


message 23: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "I love how Serenity is just ignoring the facts that we're all acting like hyperactive 5-year-olds."

I know!


✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Can't see it, so i don't know about and will ignore the fact that this is how my friends act


message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Serenity wrote: "Can't see it, so i don't know about and will ignore the fact that this is how my friends act"

We're your friends?!
YAY!!!!!!!


message 27: by mugs (new)

mugs YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
YAY!!!
YAY!!!
YAY!!!


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Oh, snap, I have friends?

Nobody told me that.


message 29: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "Oh, snap, I have friends?

Nobody told me that."


Well now ya know!


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) The more ya know...

~~''''0w0''''~~
______


message 31: by mugs (new)

mugs Huh?


message 32: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Can we make a topic to put plots in?
Like if you have a plot you can put it there for anyone to use or something?


message 33: by mugs (new)

mugs I guess so, I'm not the mod and I don't know anything, but Serenity made a bunch of topics so I guess so?


message 34: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Okay!


message 35: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Cami wrote: "Serenity wrote: "Can't see it, so i don't know about and will ignore the fact that this is how my friends act"

We're your friends?!
YAY!!!!!!!"


What! *even more hyperventilation


message 36: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Dragomania wrote: "Cami wrote: "Serenity wrote: "Can't see it, so i don't know about and will ignore the fact that this is how my friends act"

We're your friends?!
YAY!!!!!!!"

What! *even more hyperventilation"


Calm yourself Nugget


message 37: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader That is your new name
Nugget.


message 38: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "That is your new name
Nugget."


I No


message 39: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader What?


message 40: by mugs (new)

mugs No to the name


message 41: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader YYYYY TTTTTHHHHHOOOOO


message 42: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "YYYYY TTTTTHHHHHOOOOO"

Because I say no to the name and it is not a good name for the Drago of the Mania


message 43: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Fine.
And how did you figure it out? Where do I live?


message 44: by mugs (new)

mugs Dragomania wrote: "KingdomReader you remember that one time that I said I could pinpoint your exact location? I had been lying but then I figured it out. Anyways the use of the word nugget*shivers uncontrollably* is ..."

Nope nope nope
Nopedy NOPE


message 45: by (new)

​ (dragomania) KingdomReader wrote: "Fine.
And how did you figure it out? Where do I live?"


Look out the window


message 46: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader I see snow.


message 47: by mugs (new)

mugs KingdomReader wrote: "I see snow."

SO DO I!!!!!


message 48: by (new)

​ (dragomania) bam!


dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I see green stuff, a blazing hot sun, and a bunch of screaming kids. Where do I live?


message 50: by mugs (new)

mugs Potatos Unite wrote: "I see green stuff, a blazing hot sun, and a bunch of screaming kids. Where do I live?"

Somewhere???????
IN THE DESERT!
Are you at school?


« previous 1
back to top