Superhero Academy RP discussion

Math Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari walked into math class still stunned from what happened in Appearances class

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna was already seated, and watched carefully as the newcomer entered the room, looking quite shaken.

message 4: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari picked a random desk and sat down

message 5: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari noticed a girl next to him "Hi I'm Ashari! What's your name?" he asked trying to forget what had happened in the last class

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" Anna responded. "I'm Anna Amelia, but Anna's just fine. So, what's your power?

message 7: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Oh well my power is I can feel everything everyone nearby is feeling but I also shape shift I can't control it though so it doesn't really count"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah. Okay. I change the weather. Proves extremely useful sometimes, not at all others."

message 9: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Yeah my shifting seems to not like being useful so basically all I can do is make someone happy sad or mad."

message 10: by mugs (new)

mugs [Could I possibly join? I have a character named Hiemal who isn't anywhere else right now?]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(If Dragomania's good with it, cause I am!))

"Ok, so where were you before this? I had nothing, my schedule isn't final yet."

message 12: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { I'm good with it )

message 13: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "I was in appearances class because of my shifting."

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs [Okay! Thanks!]

message 15: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal entered the class and quickly sat in a desk

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"So how did it go? Is appearances fun?"

message 17: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Leah wrote: ""So how did it go? Is appearances fun?""

"Well the teacher sucks she said I was a screw up and a whole lot worse."

message 18: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal stood up and walked over to the other people, "Hello, I'm Hiemal," he said, "What are your names?" he asked them

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Cami wrote: "Hiemal stood up and walked over to the other people, "Hello, I'm Hiemal," he said, "What are your names?" he asked"

"Oh hi I'm Ashari sorry if I didn't see you there I was just saying how my last class sucked."

message 20: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal nodded, "Sorry for interrupting your conversation," he said, "It's nice to meet you, Ashari," he said

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Anna Amelia, Anna's just fine. And sorry Ashari. That sucks. Any way out?"

message 22: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Nice to meet you to Hiemal."

message 23: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Leah wrote: ""I'm Anna Amelia, Anna's just fine. And sorry Ashari. That sucks. Any way out?""

"I don't know but other than the teacher and having two mindcontrollers in the class everything was ok."

message 24: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari regretted saying that he didn't know if Lucy didn't want people knowing about her abilities

message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal nodded, "Nice to meet you both," he said, "That teacher really stinks," he told Ashari, "You should see if you can file a complaint against her with the principal," he said

message 26: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Eh I don't know if it's worth it but if she continues to be mean I'll report her"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you. So do either of you like math? I do, but only if the teacher is good, otherwise I get bored."

message 28: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Um I'm not the best at math but I guess it can't be to bad?" Ashari confessed

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"So do you know who's teaching?"

message 30: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal frowned and shook his head, "I have no clue," he said

message 31: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { Should someone create the teacher? If so who wants to roleplay the teacher }

message 32: by mugs (new)

mugs [I could make the teacher]

message 33: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { ok }

message 34: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Tia hurried into math class, annoyed at herself for sleeping late. She plopped down in the first open desk closest to the door and then burst into giggles.

message 35: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari turned around and looked at the girl giggling

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna whispered to Ashari "Know her?"

message 37: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Tia looked around quickly to see if anyone noticed. She saw a boy and girl looking at her. She giggled again then slapped her hand over her mouth and looked down at her desk.

message 38: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal looked curiously at the girl from the corner of his eye

message 39: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Nope just noticed because she was laughing like the mad hatter" Ashari whispered

message 40: by (new)

​ (dragomania) thinking of Alice in Wonderland Ashari shifted into the Cheshire Cat

message 41: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal saw Ashari shift into the Cheshire cat and jumped back, "Ah!" he exclaimed

message 42: by (new)

​ (dragomania) giving a big grin Ashari explained "I can shift into anything normally normal animals but I can't control it and as far as I can tell it's related to what I'm thinking and feeling."

message 43: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal nodded and sat back down in his seat, scooting it away from the cat that was Ashari, "So if you were thinking of Elephants, you could turn into an elephant?" he asked

message 44: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Not necessarily it mostly depends on what I'm feeling" Ashari explained

message 45: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal sighed in relief, "Good," he said

message 46: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Yeah it's not the best ability if you can even call it that."

message 47: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal smiled, "It's pretty cool!" he said

message 48: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Yeah I guess it can be cool at times but it's also so annoying! I can't control my shifting at all! The only thing I can do is return to my normal form."

message 49: by mugs (new)

mugs Hiemal nodded, "I don't know what to tell you," he said, "My power is wind, so it's pretty easy to control."

message 50: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "Cool."

« previous 1