Superhero Academy RP discussion

Serenity and Willow's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity flew into the dorm and waited for Willow. Pulling out her math and science homework she began doing those. This school demanded the core classes and super classes. It was difficult doing it but she managed

message 3: by mugs (last edited Jan 18, 2020 10:20AM) (new)

mugs Willow entered the dorm and quickly unstrapped the wings, almost barfing, "I think I'm going to be sick," she mumbled

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " why?" Serenity asked

message 5: by mugs (last edited Jan 18, 2020 10:21AM) (new)

mugs Willow's face was pale and she looked at Serenity, "I'm not a 'Flying' person," she said, "I would rather walk," she said weakly

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " Oh" Serenity said. They were in a hallway. One side said Serenity the other said Willow. " Wow" she said going into her room

message 7: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow walked into her room and sat down on her bed, getting out her homework and starting to do it

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " can you help me?' she asked

message 9: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow looked at her, "With what?" she asked

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " I can't get the movements for dance class down" she siad

message 11: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "How can I help you with that?" she asked

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " Everyone takes dance" she said

message 13: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "I skipped it because I wanted to garden instead," she said, "Plus, it's not very useful," she admitted

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " But it's required" she said

message 15: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "Where did it say that on the schedule?" she asked, "I never saw that?"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity pulled up her's. At the bottom it said everyone must do dance and music for the ball test. " it's because we have to be selected by the princepal and she looks for that"

message 17: by mugs (new)

mugs "What's the ball test?" Willow asked

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " It's just to see if we know everything about our power. It's where we show off our powers"

message 19: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow nodded slowly, "I can't do that," she said, "But why do we need to take dance for it?" she asked, "My talent has nothing to do with dancing?"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " They just want to make a good impression on the judges. I think it's bonus points"

message 21: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow nodded, "Oh," she laughed, "Well, that doesn't matter anyways because I can't do it!" she said

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " I am" she said " let me get in my gown"

message 23: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow gasped, "You have a gown already?!" she asked, "Wow," she said quietly

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " Yeah, i have a couple. here's the first" Serenity actually had a lot. The first one was a glittering galaxy gown. everytime she moved stars would twinkle

message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "That's beautiful," she said and sighed

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " I don't know" She said " It shows to much" she sang and her hair turned dark blue with sparkles. it did show her slender arms and her neck. her curves were also visable

message 27: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow nodded, "I guess so," she said

message 28: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned and started on her science homework

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " You try it" she said

message 30: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow looked up, "No thanks," she said, "It's yours"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " But you need a dress" she said

message 32: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "I'm good," she said and walked over to the drawer. She pulled out a long brown dress with green leaves embroidered onto it.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity looked at it. " But it's so plain" she argued

message 34: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "It's fine," she said defensively and put it back

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity sighed. Going into her room she found a brown dress that looked like it but flowed. it was smooth silk and the brown had touches of gold. Who ever wore this would look like the season autumn " here"

message 36: by mugs (last edited Jan 18, 2020 11:47AM) (new)

mugs Willow shook her head, "If I have to dance, I'm not going to wear something crazy and attention drawing," she said, "I'm going to wear my dress," she said, "And that's that."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity looked at the dress. it was conservative and simle. but simple could be pretty. " How is it crazy?' she asked changing into her normal clothes from her room. She came out and this time she had a boz in her hands. " I'm done with my homework. What's your favorite flower?"

message 38: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "All of them," she said, "I love all of them, especially the fancy looking african violet flowers and the orchids!"

{African violet flowers that she's talking about:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1w...
]

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " Oh!" she said dropping the box she ran in her room and pulled out a simple but elegant gown. it wouldn't draw attention but it was pretty. the hues of purple fit it perfectly. " Here"

message 40: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow looked at the gown, "That's beautiful, Serenity," she said, "Thank you," she said, "It's yours, though,"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " Um' Serenity said " I litterally just amde it for you" she admitted

message 42: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow sighed and tried the gown on, "Happy?" she asked Serenity

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Serenity gasped. Willow looked gorgeous in the gown. Her hair fell down and the dress fit her perfectly. it fell in layers like the flower. " Wow"

message 44: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow blushed and took the dress off, ""Are you happy?" she asked Serenity, "I wore the dress," she said

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ " You have to take it!" she said

message 46: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "If I wear an elaborate gown, there'll be more attention that gets drawn to me," she said, "I want to be as plain as possible," she said, "Don't stick out," she said to herself quietly

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ "But it's not elabrate" she said " You'll stand out if you look to plain"

message 48: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, what Serenity said was true, "I just want to wear the other dress, Okay?" she asked Serenity

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ "Alright" Serenity said " But there will be people wondering why you have you have that"

message 50: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow bit her lip and nodded, "I know," she said

« previous 1 3