Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Inexpensive, Experienced Beta Reader Available Now!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments Hello everyone!

My name is Christy Howell and I am a freelance beta reader. I have been a beta reader for about six years and I love what I do. My favorite genres to read include YA, fantasy, sci-fi and thrillers but I tend to read a little bit of everything! I've just finished another round of beta reads for you fine folks and I would love to set up my next month with you!

I charge .001/word (which is $1 per 1k words) and can finish up to 20k words a day for you!

For this price, I take detailed notes as I read on character and plot consistency, text flow, spelling and grammar issues that may impede the flow of text, cliche phrasing or situations and anything else that may pop up at me as I read. Once I'm finished I summarize anything that I think may need to be addressed but isn't tied to a particular page number.

After that I'm open to discussion about the text and keep an open dialogue with the author for as long as necessary to get you your full feedback!

If you're looking for a fantastic reader, with a brilliant price tag, please feel free to email me at ChristyBetaReads@gmail.com or to message me here on goodreads!

Thanks so much everyone!
Christy

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Murata | 4 comments Hello, Christy. My manuscript Alpha Shift is science fiction for adults, 92k. Are you interested?

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments Hey Mark! I'm very interested! I just responded to your email with more details. Thank you for reaching out!