Christian Book Reviews discussion

Jesus Ascended. What Does That Mean?
Reviews > Reviewers Needed for short book on the Ascension of Christ (non-fiction)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott (scottdouglas) | 2 comments Hi,

I've traditionally published several titles, but for my newest book, I'm going the self-published route and am in need of some reviewers to help spread the word about my book.

The book is about the final teachings that Jesus gave between the Resurrection and the Ascension, and how it transformed early believers. It's not your typical Christian Living book--it's peppered with humor and asides that, hopefully, make the read even more enjoyable.

If you would like to help out, I've made it as simple as possible. Go to the page below, leave your email, and I'll send over a digital copy (ePub and Mobi); I have a limited number of print copies as well--if that's your preference, please contact me and I'll do my best to get one to you.

https://www.jesusascended.com/reviewers

Thanks so much for your consideration!
Scott

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments I can not wait to read this if possible I would really like a book to read , I'm on disability and I gave a hard time holding up my Kindle. here is my email address
amandagardner695@gmail.com. Thank you

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott (scottdouglas) | 2 comments Thanks, Amanda! I'll send one over to you!