Play Book Tag discussion

January 2020: Thriller > Two Evils (Monkeewrench, #6) by P.J. Tracy, 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (jentrewren) | 553 comments As always with P.J. Tracy a high octane adventure where most of the good guys do OK and the bad guys get the bad side of the deal.
This time law is conflicted because they are expected to shut down a group of veterans who are taking out terror cells.
All the lead characters are damaged by their past but provide family and security for each other (Even Charlie the dog). They all want to make life better for others and make their lives mean something.

message 2: by Doughgirl5562 (new)

Doughgirl5562 | 729 comments I need to get back to this series. One of my favorite local (MN) series. The first book and third book are sooo good! But I've only read up to book five, which I barely remember.

I did get to see the authors at a signing several years before PJ got sick. RIP, PJ. I thought that Tracy's written memorial to her mother was very moving.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen (jentrewren) | 553 comments Doughgirl5562 wrote: "I need to get back to this series. One of my favorite local (MN) series. The first book and third book are sooo good! But I've only read up to book five, which I barely remember.

I did get to see ..."

Just finished number 8 tonight..... very confusing that the US and everywhere else have different names for the same books so you have to go by number in the series if ordering online.
Number 9 has to be ordered as not available here.