Aussie Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > bushfires

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jan 18, 2020 02:03AM) (new)

David Menon (wwwgoodreadscomdavidmenon) | 231 comments Hello everyone! I just wanted to send a message of support to all of my Goodreads friends in Australia during this time of the horrendous bushfires that seem to be relentless at the moment and which we're seeing over here in the UK on our TV news screens. I hope that everyone who belongs to this group Aussie Readers is safe and that you're taking care of yourselves. I hope that this terrible period will soon be over and my heart and my thoughts are with all those who've lost their lives and the devastating effect it has had on your unique wildlife. I consider Australia to be my spiritual home and from the other side of the world I'd like to send you all love and my sincere hope that your nightmare will soon be over. David. x

message 2: by Ilona (new)

Ilona Ciller | 12 comments Thanks David! That is very kind of you :)
Some parts of Oz are getting rain so there is relief for some of us!

message 3: by David (new)

David Menon (wwwgoodreadscomdavidmenon) | 231 comments Ilona wrote: "Thanks David! That is very kind of you :)
Some parts of Oz are getting rain so there is relief for some of us!"

You're welcome Ilona. Stay safe!

message 4: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 266 comments I think all of us in this group are okay. :-)

message 5: by David (new)

David Menon (wwwgoodreadscomdavidmenon) | 231 comments Lynne wrote: "I think all of us in this group are okay. :-)"

That's good to know, Lynne. Stay safe!

B the BookAddict (bthebookaddict) | 3432 comments Thanks for your thoughts, David.

message 7: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3239 comments Thanks, David. You can find our 'Fire Check-In' thread here

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 738 comments Thanks, David!

message 9: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 71112 comments Mod
Thanks so much David. I'm closing this thread as we have one already going - Fire Check In thread - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.