LUNARIA YOU ARE LOVED discussion

Serenity/Lunaria, pleassee YOU GOT THIS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

LUNARIA, girl, please, you got it in you to fight your suicidal impulses off! Just know that god is with you! Never lose faith in him because that is your key and you got this!!!!!! So many people in this group care about you and will gladly pray for you if they are christians.

message 2: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 2 comments ... why do I get reminders for this group?(lol)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2020 10:40PM) (new)

Everwing wrote: "... why do I get reminders for this group?(lol)"

Aren't you in this group? LOL

message 4: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 2 comments you can set reminders for a group or discussion off tho

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But Lunaria, we may not all be your friends, but we still care because we know there is a human being out there who needs support that we want to give;]

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Everwing wrote: "you can set reminders for a group or discussion off tho"

Oh.

message 7: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Lunaria
We all love you so much
You can never know how much we love and care for you
~KingdomReader
http://www.KingdomReader.Wordpress.com

message 8: by mugs (new)

mugs Lunaria
We all care for you and would hate it if you were to leave. You are so amazing, everyone has a purpose in life, you just have to try and find it. Don't leave this world, it would be tragic if you did.
Cami

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Thank you everyone

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Are you planning on staying?

message 11: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments I think so, not sure

message 12: by mugs (new)

mugs Please stay! You are great at Rping and so many other things! I may not know you in real life, but I care for you!

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Thx

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs You are great and amazing, do not believe otherwise. You are loved and respected. We care for you

message 15: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader PLEASE STAY!
I need an RP buddy!

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs We all care about you, that is why we are in this group. We need you to stay, we all would hate it if you didn't. Please stay with us, we all care deeply about you and your well being

✨ f i o n a ✨ I know this may sound silly but whenever I am sad about anything I listen to this song called 'Go' by the Gray Havens it really helps me through life:) Please stay with us, you are loved by every single person on this chat!!! And please listen to this song!

message 18: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments I would miss you, and so would everyone here!

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments I'm going to stay. My parents caught me....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah Serenity please don’t let getting caught be your only reason. Your an incredible person and the world needs you.

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments you spelled you're wrong.... LOL

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hu?

message 23: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Your an incredible person
YOU'RE and incredible person

LOL

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh

message 25: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Oh well, do you want to shae a dorm with eva or gala at my RP group?

message 26: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Serenity, I need you to respond. I’ve sent you four messages. Plz read them.

Guys, I need you to pray! It’s complicated, but this is really concerning. She won’t respond to anything. At all. Please pray. Please.

message 27: by :D (new)

:D (smileyfox) | 14 comments Serenity, please come back! You are wanted! You are loved! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mackenzie wrote: "Serenity, I need you to respond. I’ve sent you four messages. Plz read them.

Guys, I need you to pray! It’s complicated, but this is really concerning. She won’t respond to anything. At all. Plea..."

I know. I sent her a message that she hasn't responded to. So many peeps here care :D