Farrow discussion

Welcome to Farrow Academy > Roleplay Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 157 comments Mod
If you would like to roleplay with someone, ppost a request here.

message 2: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Hello hello! I hope ya’ll are having a good day/night so far!
Would anyone be up for anything, I’m currently in the mix of making two more characters (male and ghost female), but at the current moment I have Hannah Xith!

Would anyone be ready for something?

message 3: by Aly (new)

Aly (poaly1998) | 145 comments Mod

Your benevolent overlord, Princess Mimi, is highly available for RPing if anyone is available!

message 4: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments I love the name lord have mercy.

message 5: by Aly (new)

Would you like Mimi and Hannah to RP? They're in the same house so it would work super easily :)

message 6: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Sure thing! I apologize if my punctuation is a bit off and if my responses are a bit shortened. I’m jittery at the moment.

message 7: by Aly (new)

No worries :) I can start something for them in the sitting room of Winchester or something?

message 8: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Sure thing!

message 9: by Aly (new)

I posted for you here, hope that's alright :)

message 10: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Yep yep! I’ll get on to it!

message 11: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Heyy, anyone up for an rp? I've got Lucas Carlston(view spoiler)

message 12: by Soft (last edited Jan 24, 2020 09:02AM) (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments >º> too early to ask of this but anyone up for a potential friends w benefits and or a romance with my girlie Hannah?

message 13: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments I've got Lucas Carlston and hopefully soon to be approved Jamie Ricci if you're interested

message 14: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments oop- well. What kind’ve things are ya boys into? Any ideas for some events for them to get into. Fights, being a nerd, drug dealer, etc.

message 15: by Crow (last edited Jan 24, 2020 12:47PM) (new)

Crow | 44 comments Sooo both would definitely get into fights all the time, Jamie's attention span is short af and probably would end anything almost as soon as it began(He's the kinda guy you go to for anything that isn't strictly allowed at school). Lucas is more of jock(Captain of the Fencing team) He's acts like a prick half the time and if you get close enough to him he'll shut himself off. Anyway idk what I have planned for these guys so if you're interested they're open. I'm totally cool if neither fit what you're looking for :)

message 16: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Ooo well, I have my little smart darling Hannah. I’m currently working on a few more characters as well.
So basically Hannah comes from a family known for modeling and designing. Famous people. It was expected for her to get in the Farrow House, but it disappointed everyone gravely when she ended up in Winchester.
So, she’s a little sweetheart who is quiet, anxious around large crowds and such. She’s out of touch with socializing and is an introverted kind’ve girl, until you touch her books and or food, of course. She’s more frightening then a ghoul when she’s mad.

Definitely can one or both of them trying to start something with the lil bean, maybe the classic bully x nerd type of thing with a twist.

message 17: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Mhm I sorta feel Lucas is a little better for what you seem to have in mind for her. Jamie would probably end up ignoring her, he tends to only acknowledge people who are actively the center of attention, though maybe it would work if he messed around and ended up doing something to her books or food. It's totally up to you of course. Maybe you want to rp with one of them to see decide if that character fits what you want for your girl?

message 18: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments eventually the summoning of demon will be brought up. Eventually

Frankly, that sounds like a good idea. Just don’t expect more than four or six paragraphs. Still exploring my style a bit ya know?

message 19: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Mkk I fine with whatever, feel free to write whatever length you're comfortable with. Any idea where you want to have them meet?

message 20: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Maybe the bump into each other and he "accidentally" causes her to drop her books or food?

message 21: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments º>º
Ooo sounds good.
Knowing Hannah she’d apologize until she looks up and realizes whom the fuck dares

message 22: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Yeah my boy will just be all like well might as well mess with this one. Maybe the courtyard?

message 23: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Yep yep! Sounds good. You wanna go ahead and start?

message 24: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Mkk, sure I can start! I may not be able to post right away since I'm on my way to a tournament and I've gotta go warm and all that fun stuff, I probably won't be able to really reply to anything until Monday. Hope that's okay :)

message 25: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Ooo, good luck with that! Tell me how you do afterwards. I get it though, I’m about to head off to a party in a few

message 26: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments Thanks! You have at that party!

message 27: by Soft (new)

Soft Key | 125 comments Oo i most certainly willl

message 28: by Aly (new)

I have Maximilian and Mihail and they would both love to RP <3

message 29: by Araluen (new)

Araluen | 33 comments Oriana is ready to play! Of course I’m taking one with Princess Mimi, but I’m down to play with others too.

message 30: by Dark Angel (new)

I have Elizabeth if anyone is interested?

message 31: by Aly (new)

Yes, Mimi and Max are interested

message 32: by Dark Angel (new)

† V A R I U S ♚ A V I T U S † wrote: "Yes, Mimi and Max are interested"

YAY! Which RP should we do first? Also, what will her relationship be to Mimi and Max? I was thinking possibly friends with Max, or maybe some form of cousin. I was going to suggest potential frenemies with Mimi but then I saw he was friends with Oriana and Oriana doesn't seem to like Liza too much so I was wondering if that would be the case with Mimi too?

message 33: by Aly (new)

Max can be friends. I think we sort of have that worked out a bit from past versions of similar characters’ relationships? I’m happy for him to be a cousin of some kind.

Mimi is very close with Oriana but he is likely indifferent towards Liza, though he’s that way with most people. He would have to at least tolerate her if she’s the deputy head girl since they would likely have several interactions, but I’m certain they might have had some disagreements in the past.

Who would you like to do first?

message 34: by Dark Angel (new)

I'm eager to see the return of Max. :D

Also Max/and or Mimi should meet Aurora when she's done. One or both of them should also meet Myfanwy if you're up for it.

message 35: by Aly (new)

Mimi is in the drama club so Aurora would be easy for him. I don’t know if they share clubs with Myfanwy but I’d be happy for one of them to meet her regardless. Where would be reasonable?

message 36: by Dark Angel (new)

Myfanwy's in drama too, she plays the ingenue roles.

As for Max, maybe he could meet Elizabeth in the Courtyard or at the space=themed coffee shop whose name evades me right now. :D Unless you would prefer them to meet somewhere else? As for Mimi, you could tell me the places he frequents and we could choose from there.

message 37: by Aly (new)

I can write a starter for Mimi in Stardust Cafe :)

Mimi would probably also go to the cafe sometimes, and most of the 'outside the school' locations, though likely not in most places on the grounds. I suppose anywhere around Winchester House, and probably Grimsby or Mallory?

message 38: by Dark Angel (new)

Okay...

Stardust Cafe -- Mimi/Liza?
Courtyard? -- Max/Liza?

Shall I make a hallway with lockers in Mallory Hall so that Mimi can meet Fawn?

message 39: by Araluen (new)

Araluen | 33 comments Should we do one for Elizabeth and Selene?

message 40: by Aly (new)

Yes to those Liza ones and the hallway sounds like a good idea also!

message 41: by Dark Angel (new)

@Araluen: Yes! Where?

@Varius: Okay! I'll go make the hallway in Mallory.
How about you start one and I start one for Liza?
I'll start the Courtyard, you start Stardust?

message 42: by Aly (new)

Sure :)

message 43: by Araluen (new)

Araluen | 33 comments I could see Selene being in the herb garden? Could be a fun place for them to meet

message 44: by Dark Angel (new)

Araluen wrote: "I could see Selene being in the herb garden? Could be a fun place for them to meet"

Alright! Do you want first post? :)

message 45: by Araluen (new)

Araluen | 33 comments Can do!

message 46: by Aly (new)

I've been up for a stupid amount of time so might actually die if I don't sleep, but please rest assured all these posts will be coming tomorrow!

@Jo, should I start something in the lockers for Mimi and Myfanwy also?

message 47: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments @Realm
I posted here since the courtyard was taken, https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 48: by Dark Angel (new)

@Varius: Yes please! :)

message 49: by Araluen (new)

Araluen | 33 comments @Crow, Would you be up for something between Selene and Jamie? She needs to get someone to bring alcohol into the school for her

message 50: by Crow (new)

Crow | 44 comments @Araluen
Sure, I'm down! He's always ready to sneak something in. Any idea were you want them to meet?

« previous 1 3 4