What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Contemporary Romance: Heroine (Mac) comes to Australia to help her dad (also named Mac) with his bed & breakfast or farm. Falls in love with dad's main employee.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AdriBaby (new)

AdriBaby | 5 comments Hey!!

This is a book I read maybe 4 years ago. It’s about a woman named Mac who comes from somewhere in Europe to Australia to help her dad, also named Mac, with his bed and breakfast or farm. I cant remember specifically.
She had some sort of high powered job but takes time off since she hadn’t been home in a while. Her fathers main helper for the land is the man she ends up falling in live with.
At first he thought she was a man cause of her name. They have a great connection and steamy moments all over the R&B. I don’t remember if her dad was around a lot. I do remember that she had to make the decision if staying for the guy or leaving for her job.

Hope someone can help! Thanks!

message 2: by Rudi (new)

Rudi | 18 comments This sort of sounds like Right As Rain by Tricia Stringer but some of the details are a bit off?

message 3: by AdriBaby (new)

AdriBaby | 5 comments Hey Rudi! Thanks for the suggestion!! I’m not sure this is it but I’ll read it and see if it is. Thanks again!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 05, 2020 10:40AM) (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Adriana, I added a few details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small “edit” link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website – not the Mobile website or app.

Why does her father need help? Is her mother alive?
How does the heroine help at the bed & breakfast/farm?

Definitely "Mac" not "Mack"?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Right As Rain (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tricia Stringer (other topics)