Farrow discussion

Welcome to Farrow Academy > Character Seeking

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 157 comments Mod
This is different from the Roleplay Request thread. Here, you may ask for a character to be made for you, be they a friend, relative, enemy, significant other or anything else you might need. Describe them in as much or as little detail as you wish and see if anyone is interested!

message 2: by Dark Angel (new)

I have many people that I need made...

Keep in mind that after hearing the details of a character you do not have to accept them, but I would appreciate it if you then didn't reveal the secrets you know about said character.

The most important person is Dawn Farrow, who will come back as a ghost ti seel revenge on those who have wronged her. Since much of Dawn's past is a mystery, please let me know if you are interested in the role of Dawn and I will PM you her full history and her plans. Dawn has long blonde hair, but it is darker than Elizabeth's. It is golden, and her eyes are pale blue. Her skin is white. She is at the most powerful ghost level, and is able to possess the living, solidify her body for four hours at a time, move objects with her mind and lift lighter objects physically. She could never lift heavier objects in life so she cannot in death, but she can lift them telekinetically.

I need someone to claim the role of Lucas, the young man who was planning on proposing to Elizabeth, but is now distrusted by her. Again, he had a major role to play that night, so if you're interested in him, let me know and I'll PM you the details. Lucas is now trying to get himself back into Elizabeth's good graces so that they can once again be the 'it' couple of the school, and for anothe reason which I will divulge to those who are interested in playing him. He does not love Elizabeth but with his own father slowly gambling away their fortune, he knows that they make sense together and his scheming mother agrees. His mother has sent him the family engagement ring with strict instructions to propose to Elizabeth and he fully intends on following through. Only Lucas and his mother know about his father's problem. He has kept this from Elizabeth, intending to win her back and bind her in an engagement -- knowing she is too honourable to break an engagement -- before she finds out.

I also need girls for Elizabeth's clique. Only her third in command is taken. In particular, I'm looking for someone to play her Beta. You can name her, but the name should be an elegant name with a cute and feminine nickname. The girl herself should be beautiful, with a hair colour that is not blonde. Her beta is her best friend, the girl she is closest to, the girl she occasionally drops her alpha exterior with when they are alone. She issues orders on Elizabeth's behalf, collects the secrets of her fellow students and brings them to Elizabeth to use for either bribary or blackmail. But as she loves Elizabeth like a sister, she has no aspirations of being alpha herself. Her silver tongue can just as easily transform into a silver blade, and should anyone dare insult her friends, she is ready with a witty comeback to put them in their place. You may elaborate on her in any way you choose. Also, you may choose what secrets she has. These secrets are known to the inner circle but nobody else.
The other girls in Elizabeth's inner circle should also have elegant names that can be shortened with pretty, feminine nicknames. They themselves should be feminine, but none of them should flinch from macabre subjects. They can just as easily talk about ghosts and murder as they can the prettiest shade of lipgloss. They should be deferential to Elizabeth, but also treat her, and the others in the group, like sisters. There are six in the inner circle altogether, including Elizabeth. The position of third in command is taken. They can have any hair colour with the exception of white-blonde.

The Minions. These are the outer circle. They flock around Elizabeth and the inner circle, perform any task that is asked of them. If the inner circle are the modern day equivalent of handmaidens, these are the modern day equivalent of servants dressed in courtiers clothing. They can have any hair colour.

message 3: by Dark Angel (new)

I'm searching for a love interest for Myfanwy 'Fawn' Edevane. She's a new student who is secretly engaged to her guardian (conditioned to love him; he abducted her and has conditioned her to love him because he thinks she's the reincarnation of his dead wife). Anyway, Myfanwy hasn't had the opportunity to explore her sexuality because she has been bound to her kidnapper (still is, though now he influences her through letters and phone calls) for all this time, so Fawn's romantic interest could be a boy or a girl. Fawn is already starting to fall in love with them.
Fawn usually tries to keep a veil between her and the other students, so they would need to be someone who is actively trying to get to know Fawn so that they will stick in her mind. Some mutual interests would help too. Fawn has a love of folklore/legends, mythical creatures and fairytales. It would help if they are sweet, understanding, romantic, and don't expect her to obey their every command (that would be the appeal for her, as her kidnapper/fiance expects total submission).

message 4: by Aly (new)

Aly (poaly1998) | 145 comments Mod
Hello, I’m looking to see if anyone would like to play Sholto Quinn-Fox, Mimi’s on and off love interest. His face would be Cody Fern and he would have to be in drama club (this is where they would primarily know each other from), but everything else about him would be totally open. Their relationship would be slightly unhealthy, and mostly break apart each time because one of them slept with someone else, even if they always come together again afterwards.

the_rabid_snail | 26 comments @Angel, I have a character who could possibly be one of the It Girls. I'm not sure where she would fit on the hierarchy or if she would be acceptable, so I thought I would ask you first. Her name is Hazel Christina Roussel. Her dad is the vice president of a pharmaceuticals company, so she comes from some money but is not as wealthy as many of the other students. Her mom is also a career woman, has a PhD in physics, and works in research. Hazel is a sweet girl and is considerably bright in math and science, and she is also a very firm believer in the supernatural. Her appearance and personality are finished and in the workshop along with what I have of her history so far if you need more information. If you don't think she belongs in the clique, that's totally cool too. I can always make another character :)

message 6: by Dark Angel (new)

the_rabid_snail wrote: "@Angel, I have a character who could possibly be one of the It Girls. I'm not sure where she would fit on the hierarchy or if she would be acceptable, so I thought I would ask you first. Her name i..."

I think she absolutely belongs in the clique! :) Fourth in command OK? :)

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Is there anyone who still needs to be played/roleplayed as? I'd love to take up any roles available along with my own character if you guys need any help :)

message 8: by Aly (new)

@GreenSoda:

Josette is looking for people to play Dawn or Lucas, or general members of Elizabeth's clique (most specifically second-in-command). I think she's also searching for a love interest of unspecified gender for Myfanwy.

I'm looking for someone to play Mimi's on-and-off boyfriend Sholto, who is big drama (literally + figuratively) and his face is Cody Fern. :)

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ I could play Sholto if you'd like me to, it's not a problem at all for me.

message 10: by Aly (new)

I would be very happy if you'd wanna do that :) <3

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ Alright, sounds good! Do you have a basic outline of his character that you could send to me or something? ^^

message 12: by Aly (new)

I actually don't have anything too hugely specific because I like to leave things open to the writer? I have random tidbits that I associate with him, if that helps? Like very specifically that he is an actor, an only child and that he always has a twin pair of Siamese cats in my imagination. I suppose for his personality I'd imagine that he's a little high-class, or at least likes the finer things in life, loves a bit of drama/bitchiness, and is prone to sleeping around a bit. In their relationship, I think he drags Mihail around a bit because he knows Mimi is a bit of a hopeless romantic, and is a little more of the domineering one. If this is helpful XD

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ That's fine! He sounds exactly like me besides the rude side of him xD Do you want to go ahead and make a topic for a roleplay?

message 14: by Aly (new)

I can start something for them, sure :) Just bear with me while I get some mod things finished first!

Fear=ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀtꪗ That's perfectly fine, take all the time you need <3

message 16: by E L L E (last edited Feb 10, 2020 11:58AM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams)

Hey, I'm in the process of creating a year 13 character named Harvey

I kind of wanted his secret to be that he slept with one of his teachers over the winter holidays? (if that's not okay, please advise mods.) Would anyone be interested in creating or volunteering a character for this? Harvey is heterosexual, and it would ideally be someone only a few years older than him (21-26). She would have been the one to break it off out of fear of them getting caught, he's still pining after her.

I would also like him to have a somewhat popular girlfriend that he cheated on with this teacher, so that's also open if anyone is interested?

Bit about me and my writing style...I write long paragraphs see here and I'm looking for someone that can match this, so please don't make this character if that's not something you're comfortable with xD

message 17: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 103 comments It might make things interesting if Xena had an admirer from one of the other countries she has been in. He needs to be obsessive, it can be to any extent.

message 18: by Dark Angel (new)

Speaking of student-teacher romances...

I have this teacher I'm making named Elena and I'm wondering if anyone wants to volunteer, or make, a student to fall in love with her?

I had two scenarios in mind, so you can pick which you prefer.

Either he wants to get a good grade, so he seduces her and decides to keep dangling her along so that he can keep getting good grades, only to slowly fall in love with her himself. Or he's a hopeless romantic just like she is, falls in love with her, and obviously someone like Elena isn't going to be able to refuse a hopeless romantic.

She's the creative writing teacher. She's a total sweetheart. Everyone calls her Elena, Lena or Ellie instead of Miss and she tries to be nice to everyone. She hates punishing people and she was a tutor to Dawn so Liza has sort of adopted her as a big sister. She's never been in a relationship before because she's waiting for the right person to come along, just like in the stories.

message 19: by Concrete Doll (new)

Concrete Doll | 1 comments Dark Angel wrote: "I have many people that I need made...

Keep in mind that after hearing the details of a character you do not have to accept them, but I would appreciate it if you then didn't reveal the secrets y..."

Do you still need a second in command for Elizabeth’s clique?

message 20: by Dark Angel (new)

Concrete Doll wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "I have many people that I need made...

Keep in mind that after hearing the details of a character you do not have to accept them, but I would appreciate it if you then didn't r..."

Yes! Yes, I definitely do!

message 21: by Aly (new)

Hi there, I’m still looking to see if anyone would like to play Sholto Quinn-Fox, Mimi’s on and off love interest. His face would be Cody Fern and he would have to be in drama club (this is where they would primarily know each other from), but everything else about him would be totally open. Their relationship would be slightly unhealthy, and mostly break apart each time because one of them slept with someone else, even if they always come together again afterwards.