Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Kindle and Other E-Readers > ORGANIZING KINDLE E-BOOKS

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn V I have about 200 kindle books. Amish books are a lot of series groups of books. Thankfully, kindle reader has where you can organize the books according to genre; as, I prefer in the collections section. I still find it hard to find books needed to complete series. so, now I print off my collectionbs by author and much more organized to find what is needed to finish the series.

DianeLikesToRead | 102 comments Great idea! Thanks for sharing that tip.

message 3: by Susann (new)

Susann Williams | 20 comments I know this sound like a crazy question but how do you print a list??

message 4: by Carolyn (last edited Jan 18, 2020 09:41AM) (new)

Carolyn V susann, you need to go to amazon, you will see top right of site, click to show your orders,
1 left click on digital orders
2. enter a year to view
3. on the right hand side you will see 'manage content' click on that
to view all books for that year.
4. to print, right click anywhere on page to view and print pages, or at top of page to right click and print also.
5. to make folders in the collection section:
click on second box next to name of book when in the viewing of page that says action, it will bring up that book to view and down on that selection is collections.
you can make you r own organization collections folders, like mystery, romance, series, whtever you choose and you can also print off those collections when done organizing let me know if you have any questions

message 5: by Susann (new)

Susann Williams | 20 comments Thank you!