The Post Card Exchange discussion

announcing happy mail > I have a lot of postcards that need homes - CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (last edited Jan 17, 2020 12:42AM) (new)

Karen (willowdudley4) | 50 comments I was going through my clutter and "stuff" today and I have sooooo many postcards that need homes. I would love to do some exchanges with people to send these off into the world and to bring some happy mail into my mailbox.

If you are interested, message me your address and let's get this rolling along!!

U.S. mail only please as I can't do the higher price of overseas mail right now.

Looking forward to sharing these cards - Karen in VA Beach

message 2: by Joelle.P.S (new)

Joelle.P.S | 21 comments Thanks Karen! I messaged you my USA address :-)

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue | 29 comments Would love to exchange postcards with you! Will message you my address. What type of postcard would you like in return? Thx! Sue

message 4: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 91 comments I would love to exchange cards with you, I will send you my address!

message 5: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Brody (aliyahbrody) | 6 comments Karen wrote: "I was going through my clutter and "stuff" today and I have sooooo many postcards that need homes. I would love to do some exchanges with people to send these off into the world and to bring some h..."

Hello, Karen! I'd love to send you postcards & get an electronic reply from you (I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canada). I sent you a friend request if you'd like to exchange greetings with me. Enjoy a lovely weekend!

message 6: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Brody (aliyahbrody) | 6 comments Joelle wrote: "Thanks Karen! I messaged you my USA address :-)"

Hi, Joelle! I'm in Montreal, Canada & would like to exchange postcards with you if you'd like. Just let me know!

message 7: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Brody (aliyahbrody) | 6 comments Sue wrote: "Would love to exchange postcards with you! Will message you my address. What type of postcard would you like in return? Thx! Sue"

Hi, Sue. I'm in Montreal, Canada & would enjoy exchanging postcards with you if you'd like. Have a wonderful weekend!

message 8: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Brody (aliyahbrody) | 6 comments Kristina wrote: "I would love to exchange cards with you, I will send you my address!"

Hello, Kristina! I'd like to exchange postcards with you if you'd like. I'm in Montreal, Canada. Cheers for a wonderful weekend.

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen (willowdudley4) | 50 comments Sue, I have a card in the mail to you. It won't let me message you.

Thanks, Karen

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Hiser | 2 comments Hi! I’d love to exchange some!

message 11: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 221 comments hello i'd like to exchange cards with you as well.

message 12: by Patti (new)

Patti Dort | 6 comments i would too as i have a gazillion

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen (willowdudley4) | 50 comments IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET, PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR ADDRESSES.

THANKS, KAREN

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 15 comments Hi and thanks. Great idea!
I will message you my address.
Cheers!

message 15: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 221 comments Hi Karen! I got your card today. Thank you! I’m sending you another in return :)

message 16: by Patti (new)

Patti Dort | 6 comments 6210 Jewell Bennett rd dawsonville ga 30535

Thanks a bunch!