What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > College ya with a stalker

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cierra Beninga (new)

Cierra Beninga | 3 comments I read this book years ago probably around 2017. the 20ish aged girl was an artist possibly an art major and she has a romantic interest who i think drives a motorcycle and he’s a friend of the family i think. BUT specifically she has a stalker that poses as her quiet but somewhat friendly neighbor and he gets into her apartment through her art room closet. i cannot think of the book to save my life and this is all i remember of it so google is not helpful. thank you!

message 2: by Cierra Beninga (new)

Cierra Beninga | 3 comments it was a romance ya book, just added suspense and horror of the stalker, much like a kristen ashley novel

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Sounds like NA.

message 4: by Cierra Beninga (new)

Cierra Beninga | 3 comments she’s a painter and has paintings of her love interest that get ruined by the stalker, i remember a specific scene of her hearing noises in her apartment and calling love interest and there’s something about her dishwasher?

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily | 22 comments Cierra Beninga wrote: "I read this book years ago probably around 2017. the 20ish aged girl was an artist possibly an art major and she has a romantic interest who i think drives a motorcycle and he’s a friend of the fam..."

Maybe The Gallery? I think this one has a main character who paints a painting of a ghost (haven't read it but seen people reference it) and she has a stalker.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Gallery (other topics)